Larry OG, Satori and ConnieChung Flowering Phase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

First would like to thank all of you guys that helped for those years here in MP. Learned a lot, seen lot's of nice technics, very good skills and very good advices.

Thank u all. And a nice 2012.

Second ... Some pics :hubba:. Can u tell the kush side in the Larries by the pics ? And the Satori buds hidden behind the leaves ? Connie Chung has a very nice uniformity. ShowTime :icon_smile:

DSC_5679.jpg DSC_5684.jpg DSC_5680.jpg DSC_5685.jpg DSC_5677.jpg DSC_5682.jpg DSC_5681.jpg DSC_5683.jpg DSC_5678.jpg

Loving the feeding scheduling and a big thank you to HL. Going to try to raise a bit the Bloom and see the effect. Until now very happy i'm. What are you guys feelings ?

Hit hard because the end is near ... Of the year :cool:

:48:

Looks like some fire. Those buds be looking real good in a couple weeks. :)

Man i hope so ;) ... One Larry has some small bud formation ... Very small ... Will try to take a pic of that one next session of pics.

Other then that everything just fine :aok: ... Have lost very little bottom leaves and no overfeeding signs so i'm happy. All waterings with feedings/stimulants but have not raise EC more then 1.4 ... Usually between 1 and 1.2.

Those 2 weeks are going to be crucial ... Just hope that my anxiaty do not make me overfeed :rolleyes:

Have you smoked that Connie Chung? Just wondering what it taste like..? Stay safe bro. :)

Haven't smoke it ... Yet ;). In less then 4 weeks i will :hubba: If nothing wrong :doh:

powerplanter said:
Have you smoked that Connie Chung? Just wondering what it taste like..? Stay safe bro. :)

In MedicalMarijuanaStrains.com they have:

"Taste: Like Jesus"

If it is the baby jesus it should smell like sh!t :hubba: ... or they mean heavenly :D :icon_smile: ?

That's a weird description. :48: You think they were high when they put that one out there? You'll have to let me know what Jesus taste like. :) Take care man.

powerplanter said:
That's a weird description. :48: You think they were high when they put that one out there? You'll have to let me know what Jesus taste like. :) Take care man.

I hope that they were high with Connie when making the description :p.

Thanks for the support PP :aok:

Another week ... One more update

Everything good. No major worries. Still have weed from my last grow :hubba: ... I think i'm in paradise ... :p

Next week will stop feeding Connie.

This is the Larry that is foxtailing and the buds aren't that impressive. This one has lot's of crystal. It unfocused ... Sorry :doh:

DSC_5702.jpg

Sorted pics of the tent.

DSC_5710.jpg DSC_5709.jpg DSC_5703.jpg DSC_5707.jpg DSC_5704.jpg DSC_5701.jpg DSC_5705.jpg DSC_5706.jpg DSC_5708.jpg

I see loads of trichs on the fan leaves. You are going to have some nice hash or oil making trim when it is all finished. ;) ;)

Hey Hush ... Thanks for stopping by ... The growshop that i usually go has a rental machine to make bubblehash. It is €25 ( $30 ? ) one day. Have already used it on another grow that i had and like it a lot.

But yes ... They have lots of cristals ... Larry is badass.

Lookin good Bho. One of my 3 is looking a bit like one of your pictures, not the best producer for weight but nice and frosty on the leaves. Should still turn into some nice smoke or edibles, one way or the other

PartyBro420 said:
Lookin good Bho. One of my 3 is looking a bit like one of your pictures, not the best producer for weight but nice and frosty on the leaves. Should still turn into some nice smoke or edibles, one way or the other

She is packing now ... Going to harvest her late so she can gain some weight ;)

Grower13 said:
everybody seems to agree......

By the looks they are gorgeous. After all not going to reveg but will buy more seeds in the future so i can get a nice yielder phenotype.

I think that last picture is very nice bho. Nice grow, and i am happy you still have some left from last time. congrats.

Latest posts

Back