Larry OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moto-Man

Noli urinae contra ventus
Reaction score
Hey guys 'n gals,

OK, I know I'm a slacker and I don't really maintain a GJ anymore... life is busy, don't you know(!) but I did manage this lil grow over the last few months.

These buds are harder than anything else I have ever grown.

I am using FoxFarms Ocean Forest. I started w/ GH 3 series until flowering.

I had some issues w/ early dying leaves, which I still think I have, but I'm not obsessing about it.

Once at 12/12 I used this single nutrient called "Dyna Gro" - the dude at the HP store recommended it some years ago and it does seem to work well.

The last few feeedings tho, I used GO Bio-Bud.

I'm now on H2O since these girls are gonna get chopped soon

Mine is a small time op, 3-4 plants max. I might expand in the future but I need a new motorbike first -priorities!

Cheers my friends,

LOG-8.jpg

LOG-10.jpg

Sum Really nice looking plants u got there. What Strain is it?

xRedkiller03x said:
Sum Really nice looking plants u got there. What Strain is it?

"Larry OG" is the strain and Google is yer friend :)

Why not just put this in the bud pic section? Or I guess this would be the fastest grow log ever....

nouvellechef said:
Why not just put this in the bud pic section? Or I guess this would be the fastest grow log ever....

Yeah, I guess that would have made more sense :) lol

I hve a sweet pheno of Larry OG myself... It has been my favorite smoke since the first bowl.:)

Gee, this reminds me--I should go check my mailbox and see if my Larry OG seeds have arrived yet.

Nice nice bud there Moto-man!

The Hemp Goddess said:
Gee, this reminds me--I should go check my mailbox and see if my Larry OG seeds have arrived yet.

Nice nice bud there Moto-man!

Thanks Hemp Goddess! :)

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve a sweet pheno of Larry OG myself... It has been my favorite smoke since the first bowl.:)

Yeah man, I followed yer GJ here, saw how much you liked it, and subsequently became a copy-cat :)

I havent even cured this fully yet and it's already two-hit pot ("No more for me, thanks, I'm good..." :)

Cheers,

maineharvest said:
Youve got some nice purple showing Moto!

Here's a pic of the last girl, which will get chopped tomorrow. This really is a lovely and potent strain. I trimmed a bunch of the leaves off a couple weeks ago. I know photosynthesis is important, but with all the pinching I did, there was so much dense undergrowth, which really wasn't receiving sufficient light, I didn't see any reason to keep them, especially with my cramped flowering quarters.

All was saved however, to make canna-butter :)

Unfortunately, SowAmazingSeeds is no longer doing USA shipping. I saved all kinds of pollen though from a male I was reluctant to immediately kill, and I'll happily sacrifice a "sensimilla" girl for hundreds (!) of seeds on my next go-round in the fall :)

Cheers,

Pics 038.jpg

Moto-Man said:
Yeah man, I followed yer GJ here, saw how much you liked it, and subsequently became a copy-cat :)

I havent even cured this fully yet and it's already two-hit pot ("No more for me, thanks, I'm good..." :)

Cheers,

I am glad you tried it out...I love the taste and the rush of the hit it gives. I actually take her at two points now. I take her at 9 weeks and me and the wife call that Larry AM and at ten or 10.5 it is called Larry PM...lol Just hit the AM version and it still rocked me.;)

Here's a better pic, not truncated by the 1200 x 1200m requirement :)

Cheers,

Pics 043.jpg

Latest posts

Back