Larrys OG Kush x GDP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Poet

Reaction score
Fellow enthusiasts,

Satori and Krystalica are fine strains, the Satori was recommended here and is my favorite.
The Satori is better than the Krystalica in almost every way but for one...
Satori is higher in THC, has stronger stems not needing support, bigger buds and has a better smell. The Krystalica however, clones better! I've always got clones of the Krystalica in case I'm short of the Satori and I have two new ones to try, Ocean grown and Mastodon but...

Another strain highly recommended here as well is 'Larry OG Kush'. It is not available in the U.S. and I am not sure it is available overseas. I have however found a version at Natures Green Remedies:
'Larrys OG Kush x GDP'!
I was interested in GDP anyway and thought it may be a good # 5 strain but mixed with Larry OG Kush? GDP has a high THC content and {turns purple} even though I am not sure about the Indica/Sativa ratio.

Would this be representative of the Larry OG Kush strain ?
Should I just get GDP?
Is Satori, Krystalica, Mastodon and OG a good enough sampling of strains? {one Satori, one Indica and two hybrids} and should I just stay with these? Or as I asked once before:
How many strains are enough?

Thank you...

the Poet...

Larry OG is a Cali Connection strain and is available in many places. I know that it is available from Attitude and Seedman and I am sure there are a bunch other places. https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cali-connection-larry-og-kush-seeds/prod_233.html

Can you link the place you are looking at the Larry OG x GDP? I have found a lot of difference in people's GDP. Also, though an OG, the Larry OG is 60% sativa and 40% indica, so keep in mind that it is more on the sativa side than the indica side.

I have always ordered my larry from cali connection through the attitude SB, i could be wrong but im pretty sure that is where HL also got his from. not the cheapest but my all time favorite and imo worth it.

"GRANDPA LARRY" - $85.00 pk of 10
The Larry OG Kush clone came to me from a good friend known as Lumpstatus. This cut is as special as they get and has the overpowering OG nose to it that we all beg for. The Larry doesn't need anything else to make her better, but hitting it with the GDP had to be done.

Lineage: Larry OG Kush x GDP #5
Flowering: 9-10 weeks
Yield: Medium

I found the 'Larry og Kush' right under the 'larry x gdp'.

Larry OG - $85 - $14.50 - $8.50

Sex: 10 reg or 6 fem or single seeds
Flowering: 8 - 9 Weeks
Height: Medium-Tall
Area: Indoor & Outdoor

Genetics: OG Kush Larry Clone x SFV OG Kush

{Is this the correct strain?}

Thanks...

The Poet...

Latest posts

Back