Last Year of Existence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemperFi

Reaction score
So what are you going to do with your last year of existence?

A lot of people believe this is the last year for mankind. What would you do if you knew for sure the planet was going to shift on it's axis and wipe out humanity? Perhaps a Gamma ray burst coming from deep space?

I'm kind of ambivelent about the whole thing -- as long as you-all die too. lol

Wait...wasn't last year the last year?? Or was the year before that last? Or.....

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm gonna party like it's 1999!! :rofl:

Haha. If this was the last year of my existence I would sell up everything I have and go one a weed tasting trip around the world.

I don't exist, I'm a figment of your imagination

The Mother Ship is going to pick me up right before the very end :hubba: :D

Mother Ship.jpg

I would grow really great cannabis smoke it all. OH wait, i do that now.;)

Then the mother ship is gonna stop by so i can see Art then I will wave at them as they go to the big...you know.

:stoned:

The End

take care and be safe

I suppose if i thought that death was the end, then i suppose i would be concerned.

I know what Im not doing. Buying Christmas presents next year. lol

well if it all turns out true.. and all the elite knew, and they all have tunnels and huge underground stuff ready...
i'm finding a backhoe and burying the bastards exits. no way i want the world repopulated by the douchebag elites that effed it up the first time
;)

i think it's a new beginning if anything though, an age of awakening.. not the end of it all :)

Gotta keep creating Heaven on earth; other species will appreciate it.
:icon_smile:

I don't know how people put any stock in these things....time is relative. Humans quantify time....not the workings of the Universe. Does anyone really believe the universe is checking a calendar?

Oh yeah I heard about this last year...or the year before...or was it the year before that?

I'm maxing out another credit card er three!!!!!

Howcome every time the world ends, Art gets to ride in the cool mothership???

Think I need to renegotiate my contract...

3066102990_fbfcdf07c8.jpg

In all seriousness the Mayans made a calendar thousands of years in advance, im sure they just figured they would add to it when needed.

Mother Nature, wich is the only non human force I personally believe in, doesnt not concern herself with the time keepings of humans. jmo.

Latest posts

Back