late harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
i got 5 plants that are nearly 3 months into flower..the problem is they are still growing i stopped the nutes a week ago and im just feeding it water now but it was my first grow and i stressed them well on the way up
+(i'm a newbie)..about 20% percent of the plants hairs are brown i know they should be more..i think i'll leave them to mature 2 wees more..i have photos but cant post them but can emailthem if anybody can make sense of above get back to me..

turfsire said:
i got 5 plants that are nearly 3 months into flower..the problem is they are still growing i stopped the nutes a week ago and im just feeding it water now but it was my first grow and i stressed them well on the way up
+(i'm a newbie)..about 20% percent of the plants hairs are brown i know they should be more..i think i'll leave them to mature 2 wees more..i have photos but cant post them but can emailthem if anybody can make sense of above get back to me..
You should be looking at the resin glands, not the pistils. The resin glands are the sparkly looking stuff on the bud and surrounding leaf.

You'll need something that magnifies at least 10X.

When the resin glands have half turned amber, it's time to harvest. THC is naturally clear. It's clear when it's at it's strongest. As it degrades, it turns darker. While the first ones are turning darker, some are still forming and maturing. The half way point is the only way to assure that you'll have the most mature THC on the plant as possible.

Good luck man.

P.S. Why can't you post pics? If they're too large, lots of photo resizers are available for free on the web that will reduce both the pixel size and the file size. Good luck!

dont know why i cant..im able to get the picture i want when i browes but the computer wont post it..i tryed to resize it on resize2mail.com but that neither wont accept..sux..but stoney if u want i can email them

turfsire said:
dont know why i cant..im able to get the picture i want when i browes but the computer wont post it..i tryed to resize it on resize2mail.com but that neither wont accept..sux..but stoney if u want i can email them
What error message are you getting on this site when it doesn't accept them?

Latest posts

Back