late in the grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moaky

Reaction score
these are my ladies with a 1000 watt HPS. i was just seeing how i would do without trying to hard. i need some equipment to make it better and to start working a co2 generator. i dont think they did as good as they could. does any one know why the leaves on my plants are yellowing. maybe deficiency of some kind maybe iron and zinc. i was going to give them some.

000_0406.JPG

000_0405.JPG

000_0404.JPG

000_0403.JPG

000_0402.JPG

000_0401.JPG

000_0400.JPG

W O W!!! No posts and buds like this?!? They're sleeping on your thread Moaky:). Very, very, very good job!

They look really sweet. What strain is that u growing. The leaves might be changing cause of how late into flowering they are. Doing the later parts of flower the leaves tend to turn yellow looking like a deficiency, Hopefully some1 with more knowledge will look and tell you. good job on the grow again

nice buds , moakey id tell keep growing , but but darn looks like you oughto be smoking ... LOL... not for sure being its that mature other than it might be time :hubba: good luck with them they look sweet

i tried a bunch of strains to see how each does. they were L.A Confedential, Oger, Shugar Shack, Blue Dragon, Northern Lights, Grapefruit, and G-13. Most are California strains. I really like the Grapefruit, Oger, and G-13; all did well in size of buds well and smell great. I wouldnt do the Shugar Shack again and maybe not the Northern Lights. The G-13 is the biggest buds. Thank you for the complements on the ladies

My gawd man! Somebody get me a bandaid...I'm bleedin' all over the keyboard!!!!!!!:farm:

Peace...j.b.

Dang Mokay, where did you find such a short ladder??

WOW,

is that a 6ft ladder??

The last picture, is that plant over 10ft tall and 6 ft wide??

Wow..

Late in flowering.. close to harvest time, fan leaves on buds
turn yellow, because the plant pulls the nutes from them to
make their buds.. From what I understand.

Hick said:
Dang Mokay, where did you find such a short ladder??
:rofl:...that is a huge girl. I'd be nervous if she was in my backyard:D.

Who are you kidding that just a maple tree. lol. Nice plant man really nice. Butk know one asked is it your plant.

thank you guys. yeah its a plant my boss and i are growing along with these other ladies and yes its a 6ft ladder. i measured it about a week agoe it was 16 and half feet tall. and the picture is of one week before that and it was 15 ft tall. its growing straight up know. if you want to know what i did i'll tell you but it will cost you. no not really but i think i found a secret besides starting early.

Latest posts

Back