Latest pics of my "girls"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tallslim said:
Yeah I have relatives that live in Spokane but anyway, I vegged these plants for about a month and a half. oddly enough the room doesn't and a oder or aroma. one strain is Crystal, that you can review about at Weedseedshop, and the other, a friend gave me some seeds that he had. I too am using both spectums during both phases. one hps hortilux and a normally mh. i'm getting ready to redesign my grow rooms with PVC pipe. I got the idea from those grow tents. real easy to assemble and dismantal. my next purchase will be a mh hortilux bulb.
We pretty much get whatever kinda lights we need, as I said my boyfriend is an electrician who works for his parents, so whenever we need something we just call an order into the supply house and add it to one of the PO's on one of the jobs. So besides the 400 watt hp sodium, we have a 175 watt mh and two 4ft long floresants along the back and two hp floresants shining down on the front side. Halelluah!It's summer all year long! Heres my latest project.

72201420_225521534_0.jpg

057.gif
yes i would remove them from the peet pots this way they wont have to break through them IMO. lets see if i can explain this. alternating nodes. you know how your big fan leaves are parallel to each other. once this stops and you see one fan leaf higher than the other this is called alternating nodes. are those clones you have in your last pic?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
057.gif
yes i would remove them from the peet pots this way they wont have to break through them IMO. lets see if i can explain this. alternating nodes. you know how your big fan leaves are parallel to each other. once this stops and you see one fan leaf higher than the other this is called alternating nodes. are those clones you have in your last pic?
Ah Ha! I finally understand...thanx! See even the "blonde challenged "can learn too if you break it down to them. heeheehee

ya know you are very funny. keep us updated on your ladies and babies. any other questions feel free to ask.

I gotta' agree with broG on removing them from those"peat" pots. I've encountered numerous problems that can be credited to them. They are notorious for wikking the moisture away from your plant, and I have had plants who's roots did not/could not penetrate them.
However, removing them could cause root damage if they are 'binding' to the cups. Might try soaking the cups to soften them, then carefully tear then off the rootball.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
ya know you are very funny. keep us updated on your ladies and babies. any other questions feel free to ask.
Ok..so I've been told I have the tendency to drive some people a little crazy, its just my nature. AND I've been a bartender for about 20 years. Its hard for me not to notice and make fun of the little things. Keeps me young! Have a nice day guys! I mean really how many other countries have a VP who can shoot someone in the face and its ok? Hell poor Jason Williams "accidentally" shot his limo driver (remember the basketball guy) and stood trial for murder one. He's black. Does no one else see the irony of that? Ok so its a warped sense of humor.

Hi G.D.G.
Your plants look Great!!! Isn't this so exciting... I love it too... I spend hours every day out there working and just hangin'. Sometimes I just like to look at them... like a proud momma.
I wanted to tell you, the nodes are where the branches come out of the main stem. and...
I also wanted you to know that my Bubble Gums I have in the 8th week started on 12/12 without two veg weeks either and they are awesome!!! I did supplement more nitrogen because the leaves were all turning sicky yellow, but they've greened up quite a bit, so I'll probably just stop the nitro now and let them just have their bloom doses through the last week or two.
I have 36 of them and they are just filling out great with buds everywhere. I'll give them more time though. Probably ten weeks total. I moved my 1000 watt HID very close to them and they are doing fine and really filling out with massive buds for short plants. Some of the branches are so weighted down I may have to prop them up tomorrow. If I remember I'll put photos on for you to see... I want to know how your's do too.
I think also it's time to replant your little girls. Do you use Thrive for transplant shock? It sure helps... Or any B-1 cheapo vitamin mixture probably will do.
Good luck to you and your girls! Nice you have such a great boyfriend who is 'handy.' And much happiness and prosperity in your new home!!!
:peace:

when your ladies are done, send some my way haha

looking good, keep it up GDG

Latest posts

Back