Latest pics of my "girls"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Just starting their 4th week of flowering...no they're not as impressive as some others I've seen, but they're mine. PS: they went to 12/12 a month too early, cut them some slack.

72035985_224968797_0.jpg

72036210_224969563_0.jpg

72036475_224970452_0.jpg

72036724_224971298_0.jpg

72036960_224972087_0.jpg

Lookin very nice there GreenDayGirl, lots of flower sites and that nice lush green color.

PS Any plant you grow is the best, simply because you grew it. Just like the first time you smoke some that you've grown, it will be the best smoke ever. ;)

GreenDayGirl said:
Just starting their 4th week of flowering...no they're not as impressive as some others I've seen, but they're mine. PS: they went to 12/12 a month too early, cut them some slack.
Hey GDG, they look like a million!!!!!

Beautiful plants!

I can't wait till you tell us about the high!

Stoney Bud said:
Hey GDG, they look like a million!!!!!

Beautiful plants!

I can't wait till you tell us about the high!
Thanks! I needed that, I'm so excited to smoke the top of the biggest one I can't hardly stand it!!! I'll need advice on hanging,drying and curing them in a couple of weeks. I just have to keep telling myself that instant gratifacation isn't always the best thing, the longer I wait the better.I'll definetley (??) load one for ya'll!

PS Any plant you grow is the best, simply because you grew it. Just like the first time you smoke some that you've grown, it will be the best smoke ever. ;)[/QUOTE]

dam that shit is beautiful man, thats right, that is your plant their are many like it but that one is yours.

sit back and enjoy all of your hard work and MONEY B/C growing is not cheap.

SHOCKED.gif
That is lookin great. we need more "grow at home moms".:D. That is great lookin plant.

Mutt said:
SHOCKED.gif
That is lookin great. we need more "grow at home moms".:D. That is great lookin plant.
Thanx Mutt! Its cool to be able to share my "fun", this isn't exactly something Ill be emailing my mother any time soon. The support is appreciated. My boyfriend thinks I've gone off the deep end! Ha!Ha! Hell, he's the one who set up my "room"! BaHumbug! Let the girl have her fun I say!

Very nice plants, what type of lights are you using?

tallslim said:
The space needle rocks.
Ah yes...the "big" city. Try to avoid it. I'm a little further north. Cows down the road ya know.The strain is "Flo" and I'll send you pictures of my "room" tomorrow if thats ok. I have one 400 watt high pressure sodium, another big light that makes it "full spectrum" (I'll have to get back to you on the name of that one and then theres along floresent along the back. My frind gave me these plants a month ago but I wasn't ready for them so they went straight to 12/12 a month early and now they're 2 days into the 4th week. By the way your plants made me "tingle" when I saw them. Very impressive, I'll bet it smells good around your house!

Yeah I have relatives that live in Spokane but anyway, I vegged these plants for about a month and a half. oddly enough the room doesn't and a oder or aroma. one strain is Crystal, that you can review about at Weedseedshop, and the other, a friend gave me some seeds that he had. I too am using both spectums during both phases. one hps hortilux and a normally mh. i'm getting ready to redesign my grow rooms with PVC pipe. I got the idea from those grow tents. real easy to assemble and dismantal. my next purchase will be a mh hortilux bulb.

they are looking sweet GreenDayGirl. keep up the good work and you will be smoking some nice fat, juicy, sticky buds in know time. i love growing.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
they are looking sweet GreenDayGirl. keep up the good work and you will be smoking some nice fat, juicy, sticky buds in know time. i love growing.
Thank Grunt, I just started some "babies" the other day and I'll be damned! They all took, how long til they are to be re-potted? Also, what is the correct amount of time they're supposed to be in vegetation? I kinda skipped all that with the first ones. Should I have them under lights 24/24?

tallslim said:
Yeah I have relatives that live in Spokane but anyway, I vegged these plants for about a month and a half. oddly enough the room doesn't and a oder or aroma. one strain is Crystal, that you can review about at Weedseedshop, and the other, a friend gave me some seeds that he had. I too am using both spectums during both phases. one hps hortilux and a normally mh. i'm getting ready to redesign my grow rooms with PVC pipe. I got the idea from those grow tents. real easy to assemble and dismantal. my next purchase will be a mh hortilux bulb.
We're getting ready to move to a larger house next month with two "out buildings"/(grow rooms). So I'll be able to spread out and have ready electricity and heat. Thank god my boyfriend is an electrician, comes in handy ya know. Anyhow I'm looking to expand and maybe make a little money at this. Damn after seeing your plants I wish I was buying pot from you, you'd think good bud would be easy to find around here! It's not, too many punk kids out there these days. I'll just grow my own thank you! What are you going to do with the PVC?

Two grow rooms, outdoors, wow that should be a awesome project. Did you say that you will be using natural sun light or HIDs? Yeah, the revenue you get from your harvest helps alot with bills and such. The PVC will be my structures for my two grow rooms. i decided that they'll be easy to take down when needed( I live in a townhouse). yeah so tell me if you guys are going to have a green house like structure.

GreenDayGirl said:
Thank Grunt, I just started some "babies" the other day and I'll be damned! They all took, how long til they are to be re-potted? Also, what is the correct amount of time they're supposed to be in vegetation? I kinda skipped all that with the first ones. Should I have them under lights 24/24?
whats up GreenDayGirl. what do you have them in right now? i would veg until you see alternating nodes. this means the plant is mature. i have vegged plants for 3 weeks and tossed them into flower. i leave my lights on my babies 24/7 until i put them into flower.

whats up GreenDayGirl. what do you have them in right now? i would veg until you see alternating nodes. this means the plant is mature. i have vegged plants for 3 weeks and tossed them into flower. i leave my lights on my babies 24/7 until i put them into flower.
I have them in peet pots with Shultz's seed starter potting and planting soil +. Are you serious about going 12/12 after 3 weeks from now or three weeks after transplanting? This is about half of them.

72172871_225426289_0.jpg

tallslim said:
Two grow rooms, outdoors, wow that should be a awesome project. Did you say that you will be using natural sun light or HIDs? Yeah, the revenue you get from your harvest helps alot with bills and such. The PVC will be my structures for my two grow rooms. i decided that they'll be easy to take down when needed( I live in a townhouse). yeah so tell me if you guys are going to have a green house like structure.
One room for starts and the other for flowering, no way on the outdoor thing though BRRRR! Besides that I live in town two blocks from my son's school and kitty corner for the local "tweeker" house. I've lost enough stuff from my front yard. Too much of their traffic going past. I've got 16 new ones. I've yet to see the electric bill, my buddies last month was like $650.00 for two months. Yikes!!!

GreenDayGirl said:
I have them in peet pots with Shultz's seed starter potting and planting soil +. Are you serious about going 12/12 after 3 weeks from now or three weeks after transplanting? This is about half of them.
no i was saying i have done it at 3 weeks before. your best bet is wait to you see alternating nodes on your plants. this is a sign your plant is mature and ready for flower. i would transplant them into bigger pots now if you can. once you do this you will see them grow even faster.

no i was saying i have done it at 3 weeks before. your best bet is wait to you see alternating nodes on your plants. this is a sign your plant is mature and ready for flower. i would transplant them into bigger pots now if you can. once you do this you will see them grow even faster.
Should I just re-pot them peet pots and all ? I figure they've already laid over and then stood back up that they're strong starts. On my other plants...how can I get them to produce more resin?Oh yeah..blonde question. Are nodes, the fan leaves?

Latest posts

Back