laughing marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
is ther a certain strain of marijuana that makes you laugh or does it have to do with the mood you in before smoking ? like drinking

I think it is a little of each but I've noticed that there are certain smokes that are what I call 'happy weed' as opposed to the stoned 'i dont wanna get up' weed. Judging from strain descriptions, I'd say that the more indica the more it is a lazy weed, and the more sativa, the more it is a happy weed. But thats just a guess. Anyone have any input on this?

That sums it up pretty well, cratos. Though I will add that the ripness of the trichomes, (earlier/clear more happy heady. later/amber more deative) have an influence also.

Cratos said:
I think it is a little of each but I've noticed that there are certain smokes that are what I call 'happy weed' as opposed to the stoned 'i dont wanna get up' weed. Judging from strain descriptions, I'd say that the more indica the more it is a lazy weed, and the more sativa, the more it is a happy weed. But thats just a guess. Anyone have any input on this?
Hick said:
That sums it up pretty well, cratos. Though I will add that the ripness of the trichomes, (earlier/clear more happy heady. later/amber more deative) have an influence also.

Good point Hick and Cratos. thought I would throw this in as well. Just to keep it all together.

50-50%20Trichrome-Head%20and%20Body%20High.jpg

Latest posts

Back