Lazy Garnder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Do any of you guys ever go through a lil spell where you get lazy with your gardening? I been in that rut for a bit but got kicked out of it last night. I was looking at the girls in the back of my room and started noticing alot of rams horns via over feeding (my dwc) buckets. Now my water here has been pretty great so I haven't been changing my reservoirs at all hence lazy gardner...

Well last night when I noticed I got worried because I notcied Im on week 5 and bud developments seems behind and airy. So i broke myself out and changed the rezs Only to find they both had PPM upwards of 3800!!!

Well that broke me from sucking eggs lol. Back to my doo dilligence I started this thing with.

:ciao: nice to hear ya back on track...only time I get lazy is Trim time:D

What are ram's horns and why do you think it is caused by overfeeding in DWC? Generally overfeeding gives you burnt leaf tips.

There was just much too much nitrogen in the mix from not changing my reservoir. My leaves close to the buds slightly resemble the rams horn. And they are still a very very dark green for 5.5 weeks in.

No.7 on hicks nutrient troubleshooter led me here. Its a dead on desrciption.

Okay, thanks for the clarification--not really caused by overfeeding, caused by too much N in flowering.

Yep sorry for the confusion. Glad I got it worked out. I swear I think this mornin they had already began to straiten out.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Okay, thanks for the clarification--not really caused by overfeeding, caused by too much N in flowering.

:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back