Leaf curl and yellowing on cuttings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive found that mine don’t like to be under the dome once they start growing leaves. Don’t know if yours are still under the dome but maybe they are to hot in there if they are. The dome is great for getting roots tho. I’ve had to put mine under a separate light not under the glass dome till the others catch up.
Thank you!

The record striped bass for the Texas side of Lake Texoma is 36.12 pounds, caught in 1984 by Terry Harber. Edwin Padua caught the Red River record on the Texas side of the river below the Texoma dam in 1999. It weighed 42.7 pounds. The Texas state record striper, 53 pounds, was caught by Ron Venerable in 2002.

Record Striped Bass

This all-tackle world-record striped bass weighed 81 pounds, 14 ounces. Angler Gregory Myerson caught it in Long Island Sound, Westbrook, Connecticut in August of 2011 while drifting a live eel. Courtesy IGFA

I agree but the clubs charge too much of a cover charge to get in.
Lake Texoma is free to fish at anytime. You just have to follow the birds which follow the bait that the Stripers are eating,,or know someone that knows the lake.

Latest posts

Back