Leaf curl and yellowing on cuttings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see you KB! Hows things been bradah???
Well been better now that I got back to growing again my back hates it but that's to be expected after getting thrown out a sunroof and life flighted to the biggest hospital in the state but can't kill me... Check out my grow journal bud got 1 that's over 8 foot running a few pure Og Glues and some Chem 91 mixes and East Coast Sour Diesel mixes that Bigsir kindly donated.... You see that freak show plant thats supposed to be 90% sativa I can't wait to get my hands on some of those I love my sativa energetic buzz's but what's been up with you?

You're about the only one I recognize 😂 I've been here since ozzy ran the show
Ozzy was banned from here by the Owner of the site. I'm guessing they didn't see eye to eye.
Last I seen Ozzy was at Marijuana-Culture and that place is dead. I won't go into why.

Well been better now that I got back to growing again my back hates it but that's to be expected after getting thrown out a sunroof and life flighted to the biggest hospital in the state but can't kill me... Check out my grow journal bud got 1 that's over 8 foot running a few pure Og Glues and some Chem 91 mixes and East Coast Sour Diesel mixes that Bigsir kindly donated.... You see that freak show plant thats supposed to be 90% sativa I can't wait to get my hands on some of those I love my sativa energetic buzz's but what's been up with you?
I'm legal now so I'm out of the shadows and should be a bit more active at times. I was actually legal last year but moved in June so I never started a grow.

I'm attempting to flower a few of the clones out, and keep one mother for next seasons grow. These are blue dream.

Here's an update. They were under a dome as they were rooting. I think I left them a couple days too long and they got fried.

I've since transplanted 4 and all 5 have gone almost 24hrs since without the humidity dome. Waiting on the 5th the show more root development unless you guys would transplant now?

Espoma organic potting mix
Dr Earth Home Grown fertilizer
Fox farm Big Bloom at transplant @350ppm & ph'd to 5.8

Attachments

• 20220721_154720.jpg
    20220721_154720.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220721_154751.jpg
    20220721_154751.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220721_154856.jpg
    20220721_154856.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220721_154916.jpg
    20220721_154916.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Here's an update. They were under a dome as they were rooting. I think I left them a couple days too long and they got fried.

I've since transplanted 4 and all 5 have gone 12hrs without the humidity dome. Waiting on the 5th the show more root development unless you guys would transplant now?

Espoma organic potting mix
Dr Earth Home Grown fertilizer
Fox farm Big Bloom at transplant @350ppm & ph'd to 5.8
That pH is usually used in hydro. In soil, 6 is the low end. 6.2/6.3 is the sweet spot for nutrient absorption. With organic soil and nutrients, unless your water supply is whacky(I have read that some municipalities run 7.5-8 to protect their pipes), pH’ing isn’t needed. I haven’t pH’d anything in a long time. Others will disagree but that has worked for me…

Latest posts

Back