Leaf curling. Any thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfanarchist

Reaction score
Hey all,
White Widow auto (f). About 3 weeks old. I had my 650w led about 10" from these girls. Temp around 85 during the day. RH about 51. I just started them on a light dose of calmag. Since I noticed the curling I've moved the light to about 20" away and cranked up the A/C to get the tent temp closer to 80 or less. Im hoping its heat stress from the close and earm led light plus the 85f temp. Any thoughts on what I might be missing? Thanks.

Attachments

• 20210903_122209.jpg
    20210903_122209.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 18
What soil, what water, what nutes?

Bubba

FFOF, well water PHd to 6.5, no nutes. Thanks for the links. Ive done a fair amount of reading but it seemscurling leaves is like non specific stomach aches. Lots of possibilities.

Yep. Half the fun is figuring it out. Ill get there but i got to make my mistakes to learn. I have three of those White Window autos in a row in my tent. 1 & 3 are showing curling. 2 looks great. It also looks more setiva than 1 & 3 tho they are supposedly all the same strain. In the same 5x5 tent I have 2 WW photos. No curling on them. The photos are in 5 gal bags and the autos in 3 gal bags. It could be overwatering but I dont see any droop in the leaves. My well water is very soft and measures 155 on my TDS. Soft inticates its low on cal and mag but may be high in Na. Another variable to figure. For now Im raising my light to 20" and setting at 80%. Running 18/24. Im going to let that run for a few days. Im set up for when I'm remote from my grow room so I have an auto watering system thats giving 1 quart per plant every three days. Starting today no more water till bone dry. The new growth looks strong so Im optimistic. Harvest might not be optimum but it will be something.

I tried the 3 gallon pots for an auto and I didn't really like it. I think the root system needs more room.

Latest posts

Back