Leaf curling down on some of my plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't want to go any larger than I already do. I feel that going larger is wasting space in the grow medium and the surface area of the perlite.
I see no benefit of anything larger, but if it works for you, that all that matters.

I wouldn't want to go any larger than I already do. I feel that going larger is wasting space in the grow medium and the surface area of the perlite.
I see no benefit of anything larger, but if it works for you, that all that matters.
The stuff I get is prolly size of quarter to silver dollar to begin with after I mix it up it breaks down most pieces the size of dime to quarter naturally lotsa smaller pieces too but I just love this stuff never had root systems like this untill I started using it

ph is off
I've ordered a ph meter, I think my water is a bit high. I will know by monday.
The plants are stable since I repoted them. I will probebly take cuttings from the worst one and try to salvage what i can.

Awesome discussion on perlite vs vermiculite.
I'm loving this forum so far, thanks for all the help again.

look i've made a new friend
red belly snake in my leeks just chilling
red belly.jpg

Here's an update, they are recovering but they are flowering... stress probebly caused this?
They are bagseed from crack berry, I'm really worried about them going herm or some weird behavior now as they probebly going to go back in vegetation soon, lol.

Btw i check my water ph, it's around 7.2 wich i know is a bit high, what would be the best way to lower it a bit and should i really worry about this if going organic?

I fertlised the auto flowering with some fish fertilizer 3-6-3 my water went down to 6.2 and the water coming out at the bottom was around 6.6. So i'm guessing my soil is a bit high.

Should i try to lower it down on the plant that look healthy or am i just messing with something that i should'nt worry about?

IMG_1905.JPG
IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_1907.JPG

here are the rest of my babies, some bubba kush, Kali X OG kush and some CBD cheese auto flo and more crack berry that i started later.
IMG_1908.JPG
IMG_1910.JPG
IMG_1909.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back