Leaf edges lightening

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... now what 😅

half of these will be moved to the greenhouse in a couple weeks same time I move my tomatoes out. Is hardening them off the same as veggies?

theyve all been getting 5ml calMag- 10ml micro- 15ml gro- 5ml bloom every second watering, and I’m watering them about once a week with 1 litre of water each. I was watering until water came out the bottom before, but the soil was taking so long to dry between watering I was worried they wouldn’t get enough nutrients so I started measuring the water and seems to be working. I’ll probably up the amount to 1.5L of water for the next one.

i defoliated some of the bottom leaves, but not too sure what else to do with them besides wait. I don’t want to flip to flowering until I get the outdoor ones out

Attachments

• 341FD3C4-829C-4530-9FE5-B8D66E5442D0.jpeg
    341FD3C4-829C-4530-9FE5-B8D66E5442D0.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 5
It looks like they are healthy and as the old saying goes, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. They will ‘drink more’ at they get larger(obviously). In answer to the hardening of question, I harden my cannabis plants like I do my vegetables and houseplants.
It is a waiting game but being vigilant pays dividends in the long run. Look for(but don’t obsess about) changes(bug damage, leaf changes, water consumption, etc) and if you are unsure, continue to post pictures and ask questions with details like you have been doing. Good work.

It looks like they are healthy and as the old saying goes, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. They will ‘drink more’ at they get larger(obviously). In answer to the hardening of question, I harden my cannabis plants like I do my vegetables and houseplants.
It is a waiting game but being vigilant pays dividends in the long run. Look for(but don’t obsess about) changes(bug damage, leaf changes, water consumption, etc) and if you are unsure, continue to post pictures and ask questions with details like you have been doing. Good work.
Thanks oldfogey!

Thanks for the input. I’m waiting for CalMag in the mail, couldn’t find any locally. Gonna try increasing the strength of my feeds
Read up on adding Epsom salt to your watering can. That should provide some magnesium. Add it gradually. I'm also a newby grower, and was taught to be aware that we tend to over react. The cannibas 101 section of LEAFLY.com is one of my educational sources for my grow. Hope I'm not being misled.

Epson's salts are all I've ever used in hydro. Soil might be a different thing.
I am using Epsom salts(1 tblsp/gallon) in my soil grow now. The plants are not complaining.

Latest posts

Back