Leaf pressing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My birthday is in 21 days!!!!!!Just saying!!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!!!

Hehe, thanks Rose. Cant really tell from the picture, but thats a 10"x13" frame! Its pretty big.
Just reread mine and Driftin's satori grow journal this morning and made me remember I had the leaf in a book since then. I think I'm going to have to add Satori to this coming years garden. I still have a few seeds of her.

How big was the book? That leaf looks huge!
Thanks for sharing that's awesome

I just think it is so cool Ston~ Simple, understated but SATORI!!! Did you do the lettering? perfect.

You and Drfts grow was awesome.. That was a fun journal. That was a funner grow huh.

You know what Stank, I was wrong, it didn't fit in a book. I have a small GDP fan in a book still from 2011. This was pressed between a stack of 12" vinyl haha.
Yeah Rose that was a fun memory lane visit reading through that journal. I lettered it with a fine sharpie, nothing fancy. Wanted to do one every grow, but the last couple tries molded on me. I seriously forgot I had this pressed until rereading that thread.

I want to make them for christmas presents, but who could i give them to but THG. I am trying to think of what i have around here I could use as a press. That leaf looks like it had a lot of N at the moment.. how fun. I really want to do that.

Yeah, i took it in veg while she was still a purdy girl. :D Later on it gets hard to find them without some kind of imperfection/nute burn/bug bites/etc

I totally plan to press a bunch and give them to friends as presents.

One of the things I love about Satori. Aren't those big fan leaves just beautiful!

Latest posts

Back