leaf problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbie99

eam virides custodientes
Reaction score
I've read so many threads on here that I'm now scared to do anything...I'm a rookie and was very pleased with my results up until now. as you can see we are flowering(about 6 weeks into it). problem is this- all bottom leaves are pretty much drying up and falling off.I'm assuming that it's because as she has nearly doubled in size the light to the bottom is severely lacking. I'm ok with this if the buds stay healthy. now I have random leaves turning pale yellow and they eventually fall off.it's getting so that the buds are the only growth left. now I'm fearful that with all of my newly found knowledge I may over-analyze and do something that could jeopardize what's going on.

please tell me that this is a normal growth stage...

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Yep it's normal for plants to srart using the stored up nute in the sun leaves at this stage to help them grow buds. From what I see you plants are doing great.

Beautiful plant there friend. Yup just like when outdoor trees leaves in Fall die, they begin to suck up all the N from the bottom up typically. you're doing great, keep up the good work. smoke a :joint: and know you're golden.

:yeahthat: x2
Dont change a thing, they'll put on their most growth in the last few weeks.

thanks for the positive responses...breathing in a sigh of relief.

Lol Herbie....you got all worried for nothing.

I agree your plants look pretty good. Yellowing of the leaves in the later stages of flower is a good thing. Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back