Leaf septoria? Improper watering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwafford

Reaction score
This baby started showing leaf spotting 2-3 weeks ago. She lost most of her fan leaves, and now the plague is spreading upward. Everything I read indicated either improper watering or leaf septoria, so I carefully monitored moisture level with a meter and kept her in the nominal range, watering every 2-3 days, and I sprayed with a copper fungicide, but the problem continues to worsen. Any suggestions? Thanks!

1669817777151.png

Do you know how to water a plant, have you mastered the lift and weigh test yet?
Lift a dry soil pot compared to a freshly watered one, you want to water the plant when soil almost feels like a dry pot of soil. It is good for the roots to dry out it allows oxygen to reach in and do its good stuff.

Looks to me like the plant is starving. Do you check pH?

Lock out of some sort. Help us help you solve your problem. But, you have to tell us what you have done to cause this......tag you are it.....

11DC93FB-8A20-44E8-BA59-9707B634320A.png

I am really good at making a plant look exactly like that when I overwater.
My go to move is to stop watering it until it wilts, then throw the boomerang at it.
I do 2 teaspoons per gallon.
The most important thing to do right now though, is only water when the plant looks thirsty.
Wilt
Boomerang
Wilt
Boomerang
Until she comes out of it.

I am fairly new to all this myself, but this has been working for me.

Latest posts

Back