Leaf tips burnt-flower browning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spepin64

Reaction score
Hi. I have a plant that early in flower some leaf tips are dying and at least 1 young flower is turning brown, I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me what could be wrong with it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance .

Attachments

• 20180531_155618.jpg
    20180531_155618.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 20180531_155623.jpg
    20180531_155623.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 20180531_155054.jpg
    20180531_155054.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 127
your nutes are whacked. leaf tip burn is too high of N. They may all be off or could be ph issue pushing nutes out of range

Hi. I have a plant that early in flower some leaf tips are dying and at least 1 young flower is turning brown, I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me what could be wrong with it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance .
Thanks for the help, I think you may be right about the ph. I think it's too low I'll adjust and update.

Last edited:
How do you grow?
What do you use?

Outdoor grow

Mediun - peat,Coco coir, perlite
Enriched with osmocote pelletized fert, fish emultion, and chicken manure.

Liquid nutes after about a month in the sun every two weeks. alaskan liquid fert 6-6-4

Bloom booster I forget the brand but it's 0-0-15 once beginning of flower and once four weeks later than nothing but pH balanced Creek water

LOL. WNY, I don't think Duck meant you. I think he meant Spepin since it's his thread

LOL. WNY, I don't think Duck meant you. I think he meant Spepin since it's his thread
My bad but LMAO I don't see that as a problem in mentioning what I use but oh mighty thread police what is my fine?

It's referred to as jacking someone else's thread. That's what your threads are for, not someone elses.

This my first forums ever I do get the thread jacking
and did not mean to do so I actually thought the question was aimed at me. Again my bad ..... YAY another sunshiney day in WNY we had the warmest may on record!

This my first forums ever I do get the thread jacking
and did not mean to do so I actually thought the question was aimed at me. Again my bad ..... YAY another sunshiney day in WNY we had the warmest may on record!
Hey anything anyone wants to add is fine. I have no idea what I'm doing so any info is knowledge.

@Spepin64, I would go with what umbra mentioned.

Telling us how and what is used helps us answer your concerns. This includes medium, nutes, lights, organic or non-organic, and etc. The more info you give us, the more we can help you.:)

Last edited:
I appreciate all the help I have received. My plant is doing much better, buds are growing fast. However I have since had an accident with my plant, I dropped something on it and broke 4 branches off. If you look close you can see where the branches broke off. I used rooting powder and put them in rapid rooters, and trimmed the flowers off. I put them under 24/7 light for 2 weeks, they rooted but the flowers grew back. Might this plant be an autoflower. The seed was bag seed of unknown origin. Here are some pictures of the plant and one clone that has a flower. The 1st picture was taken June 4th the other 2 June 17.20180604_101939.jpg

Attachments

• 15292646244484816580068313396802.jpg
    15292646244484816580068313396802.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 15292648245097425746138902020249.jpg
    15292648245097425746138902020249.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
It almost looks like it could be an autoflower but from bagseed, that sounds kinda unlikely...if it was flowered when you broke off those branches, it’ll likely come back in flower but keep it under veg lights and it should re-veg before too long unless of course it actually is an auto...

It almost looks like it could be an autoflower but from bagseed, that sounds kinda unlikely...if it was flowered when you broke off those branches, it’ll likely come back in flower but keep it under veg lights and it should re-veg before too long unless of course it actually is an auto...
If I keep it under 24/7 and it continues to flower should it be safe to move it outdoors soon?

How quickly I get in over my head...I’m not sure really, and I was thinking that if you want it to re-veg it might be a good idea to remove the bud...but-don’t take my word for that. I’m sure there will be something me by with more experience cloning and re-vegging...

If not an auto, reveg under 24/7 lights until root system is firmly established. Then you can do whatever you want to do with it. There will be some really weird looking growth.

Autos you are out of luck nothing you can do.

yeah she is well into flower but if you can get it rooted, you should be able to re-veg it. I wouldn't touch the flower as it is at the top of the cutting. I would just keep it under 24hrs light and be ready to wait many weeks for it to revert and begin growing (like normal) again before doing anything else but feed/water

Latest posts

Back