leafs look burned and gray

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hushpuppy,

Yes, Maxi-grow is real cheap and the plants don't know the difference. The changing of nutes might be accomplished by half strength old nutes a couple of days then flush real good and start with the half strength new nute, slowly building up to full strength; and right at flowering is a bad time to change anything.

I used Maxi-grow to harvest once but noticed a funkyness to it that I attributed to the Maxi-grow so stopped using it.
Then since it is so cheap and works good I thought I'd veg with the Maxi and flower with the Canna.
I thought I had ruined the entire crop. I am always learning and was reprieved this time. It makes Canna, as expensive as it is look real good or... flush, flush, flush after using the Maxi-grow as I said the plants like it fine.

Always learning

The Poet

I did a whole grow once with Advanced Nutrients' Iguana juice grow and bloom. I did it in a soil setup that drained well enough to allow me to set up a recirculating watering system that watered it twice a day and continued to keep the 15gallons of solution aerated. I did it for just one plant to see how well it would do and it turned out extremely well. I want to say I pulled about 6-7oz of that one plant. If you ever want to change, I highly recommend it even though it is a bit expensive when it is used the way I did. But then again, I had only 1 liter bottles of each and didn't use more than half of each one for that whole grow, so not really sure how cost effective it is compared to other organic nutes. :)

Phosphorous deficient by the looks of things.

Latest posts

Back