Learn How Plant Use Nutrients- for beginners and experts alike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up my b vitamins, and nitrogen todya, so now i have phosphorus, potassium amino acids, folic acid, kelp and humic acid, the only things missing yucca and silica
those might be coming next pay period. So i added some bvitamins to my resevoir tonight, and i removed the batwing reflector and replaces it with an enclosed reflector, then i will hook up the cooling ducts and we will have an actual grow tent lol

I picked up my b vitamins, and nitrogen todya, so now i have phosphorus, potassium amino acids, folic acid, kelp and humic acid, the only things missing yucca and silica
those might be coming next pay period. So i added some bvitamins to my resevoir tonight, and i removed the batwing reflector and replaces it with an enclosed reflector, then i will hook up the cooling ducts and we will have an actual grow tent lol

Sounds delicious, Gooch, your plants eat better than I do.

I agree man! Those videos were quite nice to watch to be honest. I am battling thrips in my tent the lil fuckahs are DEEP into 6 plants i think, i used a 4200k plantmaxx bulb in conjunction with my 600 eye hortilux hps and the plants just bushed out at an insane rate, in fact for the price i think these plantmaxx bulbs will be replacing eye hortilux daylight blues, in fact at half the price the plantmaxx pushes out 10,000 more lumens! I really enjoyed these videos gooch thankyou. I cringe to think of the work ahead of me to rid myself of the thrips eggs on the bottom of the SEVERAL fan leaves i see, i am super parental about my ladies. I will dry concentrated neem with a drop of dawn dish soap and go one by one if i have to, to hit every damn leaf! lol i am committed!

I replaced the batwing(actually not a batwing shaped like a diamond open encloser) because everytime i used it it damaged my plants, for a while i thought it was the ballast, but i replaced the ballast and the same thing happens side by side with an enclosed and the enclosed plants are thriving and the ones under the batwing are doing nothing good, one day with the new light and i already see an improvement.
If you want t get rid of the buggies skip neem oil that will only work before they get there get mighty wash, you can use it up till the day you pull them its 99.9987 water

well sopappy6 if i want my girls to treat me right when its their turn i guess i have to treat them right when its my turn, no different then sex with your girlfriend if you only get satisfaction she will not be happy if she only gets satisfaction you wont be happy but if you both do bam

I replaced the batwing(actually not a batwing shaped like a diamond open encloser) because everytime i used it it damaged my plants, for a while i thought it was the ballast, but i replaced the ballast and the same thing happens side by side with an enclosed and the enclosed plants are thriving and the ones under the batwing are doing nothing good, one day with the new light and i already see an improvement.
If you want t get rid of the buggies skip neem oil that will only work before they get there get mighty wash, you can use it up till the day you pull them its 99.9987 water

Right on man. Ive had lots of luck with concentrated neem, i have to watch my budget but i will try mightywash if it'll help my F.O.B spearhead this assault on the lil bastad's! thx man!

its actually cheaper them need oil and it is not concentrated you just spray whats in the bottle

this is also a place to ask questions, about use in your own grow, at whatever time it is and whatever the plants seem to be asking for.

there is a live plant nutrition lesson going on tonight at 7pm est sign up and you can ask him questions about your specific grow

I signed up and am getting lined up for a couple pest management classes. Got some flaxseed meal yesterday in an attempt to start stockpiling amendments i may need for my big soil recipe adventure.......

View attachment soilrecipe.jpg

I am balls deep and pushing further. Its amazing to actually understand how and why the plants use the nutrients we are supplying, and then to get the information on how to make small adjustments to make it an optimal grow. This information is priceless

I signed up and am getting lined up for a couple pest management classes. Got some flaxseed meal yesterday in an attempt to start stockpiling amendments i may need for my big soil recipe adventure.......
I can give you a peek into the information you will receive, the way to not have pests is to have high brix. Brix is the measure of sugars in your plant at 12% brix sucking insects wont even recognize the plant as a source of food. so to get rid of bugs you make the plant healthy, and you focus on getting the highest brix you can high brix means high quality

I have enough grasp of brix numbers, i actually have a degree in urban forestry so i am not going into this 100% ignorant, secondly i use amendments from my vermicompost pile and i expect to have pests honestly. Its not that there here that bothers me, it's the fact that if i allow them to flourish they will! Thanks for sharing your take on the issue, high brix is great but i wanna delve alil deeper, and no offense to harley but the argicultural/botany department at the university of vermont are just as good if not better imvho!
http://www.uvm.edu/mastergardener/

signed up and taking vermicompost and gardening courses all winter thru till may of next year! I told you i take my gardens SERIOUSLY!

I have enough grasp of brix numbers, i actually have a degree in urban forestry so i am not going into this 100% ignorant, secondly i use amendments from my vermicompost pile and i expect to have pests honestly. Its not that there here that bothers me, it's the fact that if i allow them to flourish they will! Thanks for sharing your take on the issue, high brix is great but i wanna delve alil deeper, and no offense to harley but the argicultural/botany department at the university of vermont are just as good if not better imvho!
http://www.uvm.edu/mastergardener/

signed up and taking vermicompost and gardening courses all winter thru till may of next year! I told you i take my gardens SERIOUSLY!
thats is awesome, I literally have no experience so everything i am learning and understanding is coming from him, and it free, i am going to check out the vermont site and see what they have going on,i could drive there ;-)

I had to find something local and my neighbor started laughing at me, he says you didnt realize some of the best in there fields of study are teaching up there at uvm man! All this searching and i found a decent spot to gain some perma knowledge for not just cannabis but everything i grow! Gooch i hate the pic resizer thing here dude lol.

what is the problem with the pixresizer its very simple point it to the directory where your pics are, point it to a directory you want your resized pics to go and clikc go

I had to find something local and my neighbor started laughing at me, he says you didnt realize some of the best in there fields of study are teaching up there at uvm man! All this searching and i found a decent spot to gain some perma knowledge for not just cannabis but everything i grow! Gooch i hate the pic resizer thing here dude lol.
Well the raw stuff talks are not at all about cannabis, i have to extract his information to my situation, and see what happens, but it would seem a plant is a plant is a plant, and plants act similar in the means of up-taking and using nutrients. He is from ohio. But for sure vermont has some incredible farm land

I just want to make sure everyone understands that whether you are using soil or hydroponics you can spoon feed your plant exactly what it needs without harming the essential root fungi, this is not replacing anything you already do, you are still going to do everything you have been doing just a little less and then spoon feeding it what it needs additionally

I just want to make sure everyone understands that whether you are using soil or hydroponics you can spoon feed your plant exactly what it needs without harming the essential root fungi, this is not replacing anything you already do, you are still going to do everything you have been doing just a little less and then spoon feeding it what it needs additionally

I was confused until the "use a little less of your existing nutes"
then it all fell in to place. What I've seen, with all those individual packages is exciting alright but I'm still learning to walk hahaha, I won't know how much to reduce if I'm not dialed in.
I am hoping you document your RAW regimen though, I'm reluctant to sign up.

Latest posts

Back