Learning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hazer, you are not failing you are just learning.

The most important thing about growing high quality cannabis is totally controling the enviroment. Once you have that mastered then you move on to more advanced things.

You will be successful and we will help

My temperature is 5 degrees higher than what your saying is acceptable. Im not sure what I can do about that. That pretty much wipes out my aeroponics right there.

Whats a good media I can use in the ebb and flow, good old hydroton? or mix in some rockwool?

We only have 2 problems to deal with right now.

1) You need to get those plants in a 4 X 2-4' area, to achieve the 50 watt/square foot

2) We need a way to vent the hot air out of your room and let cool air in

These are the only real problems right now, that is not that bad, we can deal with this

They are in a 2 by 3.5 area right now but i dont have the curtain thing up yet, just the light and reflector, measuring 1500 to 2000 light candles at the plant tops.

To get ventilation, id have to put a hole in the ceiling and get a bathroom exhaust fan. Then somehow run the wire to a switch but im no electrician.

edit: goin to bed, be back on in a few hours!

Well you could hook the bathroom fan up to a cord and plug very easy so that it can be pluged in, which means less wiring to deal with

Latest posts

Back