learning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victorld

Reaction score
can any one tell me if the hybreads take longer to tell male female. i got haze a white widow. the haze is taking two long to tell m-f 4 weeks:hubba:

are your plants in veg or flower?

if they are in veg....... it could take a couple more weeks or you may have to wait until they have been in flower for a week or 2 before sex can be determined.

I don't think hybridized plants take longer to show sex though.

btw everybody is learning here no matter how long they've been growing.

so you have switched them to 12/12 light cycle? not sure what you mean by just getting out of veg.

Most plants from seed take 4-6 weeks to show preflowers when being vegged....some can take longer.Most times Alternating nodes will tell you if and when your plant is sexually mature. jmo

I don't usually flip my plants till they show preflowers....flipping them too early in my opinion can promote stretch since they will only be getting half the amount of light on a 12-12 schedule over a 24-0 one. jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
Most plants from seed take 4-6 weeks to show preflowers when being vegged....some can take longer.Most times Alternating nodes will tell you if and when your plant is sexually mature. jmo

:yeahthat:

How long have they been in 12/12? Can you post some pics?

ya my old clones are fine in budding but new seeds are realy taking there time

no pics

i got seeds on line from netherlands i think the mail radeated them did fine till flowering

victorld said:
i got seeds on line from netherlands i think the mail radeated them did fine till flowering

If they got "radeated" they wouldn't grow at all.

Some of the strains I've grown....... I wasn't able to sex them until 7 days in to flower....... they had alternating nodes....... and other strains showed their sex 5-6 weeks in veg.

victorld said:
4 weeks not showing male

4 weeks in 12/12 and not showing sex........ something ain't right....... I'd blame the seeds.

i hate starting from seed 15 out of 17 male the haze will not flower

most of the seed just die some lived but just a pain

i got my old stuff trying to get some of the new hybreads

victorld said:
most of the seed just die some lived but just a pain

It's your seeds or your gardening........ how do you pop your seeds?

victorld said:
i got my old stuff trying to get some of the new hybreads

a good place to get you some good seeds is the Attitude seed bank......... click at the top of the screen.

Latest posts

Back