Leary about signing up for State Medical Marijuana Card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did an appointment for medical card, but turned it down despite qualifying to get one. I did take the opportunity to discuss that, and inquired of the doctor as to problems with federal law and effects it could have on all things 2nd Amendment and as it pertains to CDL holders.

Obviously, for CDL drivers its bad, since that is controlled by federal law but she hadn't any examples.

As to 2nd Amendment, she did say one person told her that she mentioned to her Carry Concealed instructor that she had a card. State Police took away her license to carry. Afraid of the other shoe dropping....does this mean just no "carry permit" or guns in general? Given the language on the federal form ( to buy firearms ) my warning meter is off the charts!

Now while this is a Constitutional Carry State, but many still get the permit as it is good in many other States. This fact got my paranoia up..... if the state would do that, I fear more for what the Fed might do if they get a load of it, given the anti 2nd Amendment leanings of the current administration...

Bubba

Bubba --

You are absolutely correct. As a dinged ex-GI, I can get a card. But the ONLY way an ex-GI receiving a monthly stipend (me) can get it is to claim PTSD. So what, ya say?

Here is the EXISTING history of this Fed crap: They can and will inspect your home. They can confiscate any weaponry. They have done this, and the Word has gotten around:

"Do not get a card."

Bubba --

You are absolutely correct. As a dinged ex-GI, I can get a card. But the ONLY way an ex-GI receiving a monthly stipend (me) can get it is to claim PTSD. So what, ya say?

Here is the EXISTING history of this Fed crap: They can and will inspect your home. They can confiscate any weaponry. They have done this, and the Word has gotten around:

"Do not get a card."
I see it now if they inspected Unqas house LOL
1615291815716.png

WOW. A quick scan and I think I can see about $300K of weaponry.

I have no fargin idea how many guns, swords, bayonets, etc. I have, but I sure wish I wuz rich enough to have a loadout like the above.

But if I did have the stuff in the pic, it would be evened out all over the Chateau. There are useful tools in every room.

WOW.

I have no fargin idea how many guns, swords, bayonets, etc. I have, but I sure wish I wuz rich enough to have a loadout like the above.

But if I did have the stuff in the pic, it would be evened out all over the Chateau. There are useful tools in every room.
But you have a Witch, who needs weapons LOL

Bubba --

"Do not get a card."
Agreed. No card until it's legal, then I won't need it. I'm 65 and never bought from a dispensary, guess I don't need them, haven't yet.

Bubba

You have chosen well, Grasshopper.

I wish I was 65 again. That was a long time ago, and now I am a pirate.
Agreed. No card until it's legal, then I won't need it. I'm 65 and never bought from a dispensary, guess I don't need them, haven't yet.

Bubba

I live by myself in a 3 story house. Most are in the safe, but several "strategically" placed, like on my hip.

"Officer, there is a Glock 30s right hear between passenger seat and console...a Glock 17 with 2 33 round mags in the glove box." "Oh and an AR in the trunk too."....

Bubba

I've got my share, but not like that! Where I go nuts is with loading parts and materials. At any given time I have supply's on hand to assemble thousands of rounds in everything I shoot, 9mm, 45 ACP, .223/5.56, 300 Black Out, .308 Winchester.

Haven't acquired dies and brass for latest AR15 build in .458 Socom. Oh yeah, 300 to 400 grain bullets out of an AR. Awesome!

Bubba

My Scottish Witch has this for her pockybook:

1615299202706.png

And a .357 wheel gun in the middle console in the car.

Haven't acquired dies and brass for latest AR15 build in .458 Socom. Oh yeah, 300 to 400 grain bullets out of an AR. Awesome!
Is this just an upper switch out?
>458 wow must be hunting bear

Never owned a revolver, but always wanted one in 45 Long Colt. Why? We don't need no reasons!

Bubba

Want to sell or trade?
Sorry, even if I said yes it would be a Royal pain to try and do it
Some states suc bag balls as far as selling and trans firearms now.
Only going to get worse. Shame I only have paperworked tools on hand.

Never owned a revolver, but always wanted one in 45 Long Colt. Why? We don't need no reasons!

Bubba
I have owned Ruger 44 redhawk(double act) and 44 blackhawk (single action old west style) yep it liked to be fanned.
I hand loaded special rounds for them and they could drive tacks.
I sold them
Blackhawk
1615301907143.png

It requires a barrel of course, and a bolt for .458 Socom. Same bolt carrier, lower, and mag as standard AR, of course only about 10 rounds instead of 30!

I'm told this round is used to stop vehicles in the military?

Bubba

Latest posts

Back