leaves curling down????please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playa69

Reaction score
Hello everybody,need some help, i just switched light schedule from 18-12 on 11/09 at 8:00 pm...since 11/06 ive been using regular water to water plants because i was getting yellow on the bottom leaves and brow spots,,im using a 250 watt lamp my ph levels are at 6.5 no nutes my temp is at 79 degr.. and i have an intake fan blowing fresh air in and intake cooling my fan and blowing out please any advice id really appreciate it..her's some pics so u guys can get a visual....thanks in advance

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0444.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

Looks like a little overwatering how often do you water and how wet is the soil? Mud like, constantly wet, Etc.

i water every 48 hours, and the soil isnt muddy its seems just soaked,there in a 2 gallon bucket i put 6 cups of water in....do you think i should cut back on water or extend the time i water??????the soil is pretty dry when i do water....

Depends also on humidity, i wait till topsoil is dry and at least 1/2 inch of finger in soil is dry, depending on humidity if soil is still wet don't water. Cut back a little and see if this helps , also when you draw your water let it set out fer 24 hrs before using to dissolve harmful chemicals. It may be the water is to hard or you maybe water to frequently.

You're watering too much. You shouldn't be watering every 48 hours. Usually watering twice a week gets the job done. If you read around on the forums there are different ways to tell when you need to water. Some folks pick the pot up and feel the weight to determine whether or not they need to water. You can take your index finger and stick it in the soil about an inch deep to see if you need water... If it's still wet, then you don't need to water.

yep i agree with them ,,
maybe let them dry out before you water again ,,and if they dont perk up again soon ,,,post with more pics ,,:peace:

Latest posts

Back