Leaves curling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, same here. Kinda been hanging low for a while. I am glad to see that the forum is still kickin.

Take care,
Grim

viajero said:
Any advice would be greatly apreciated.
Firefang is an ancient term for to hot,usally N but recently someone i know quite well<lol> was experimenting with some form of potash to boost yeild and that can also produce the condition in the pics.What is you're source of N-P-K and plants exibit this for want of micro elements. in that case " bills spray and grow will remedy in a hurry, use it anyway and watch you're yield improve. ''Que tenga un buen dia ,adios......Rzb

viajero said:
Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Are these a certain strain? If they are a special strain, is this the color they are suppose to be? I'm curious, cuz I am new to growing. Mine have finally starting to turn thick, growing faster, within a reasonable time period & have turned a healthy green. She's been through a hard time. I'm surprised she came back to life. Sometimes you have to be patient. But no question is a dumb question. Keep posting and the experienced growers are always happy to answer. Good luck! :aok:

Sooo?? What was it caused the leaf curl? Do we know? My guess is heat stress from lights and/or too dry air in room. What yu think HIck?

with the information provided, heat would be my 'guess' as well hush'.. ;)

Latest posts

Back