Leaves curling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viajero

Reaction score
Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

plants 002.jpg

plants 003.jpg

plants 004.jpg

My guess is not enough water. On most plants, marijuana or other, leaves tend to curl before they dry and turn brown.

It could also be that your light is generating too much heat, therefore drying out your leaves too quickly after watering.

I'm no expert,but those would be my guesses. :rolleyes:

The plants look fine to me but maybe thats the pictures

hps lights give a false look to the marijuana plant.

yeah but I dont see it curling or anything it looks normal to me :confused:

yo homes

i just started growing, from seed
now its like 2 inches out
i feel soo good ( many ppl should understand this :p )
i try to give it much sunlight as possible
and when the sungoes i put it under a 40watt
lamp ( im cheap sooo yer)
does the 40 watt will it do anything for my baby???
also when can i smoke my baby?????
im kinda getting anxiouse

trufully i dont think your going to get anything off it where do you live

By the way, you should have started a new thread. Your subject does not relate to the first posted thread.

But since you asked:

your 40W is useless. If you're gonna grow cheap, at least spend the $5 and get yourself the "energy-saver" fluoro bulbs (the ones that output the equivalent to 100W). These bulbs only draw about 62W and output WAY more lumens than a regular bulb, especially a 40W.

I, myself, am a cheap grower. I've got 3 of those bulbs and they are working fine now that my conditions are right.

My Baby, start a new thread next time you have any questions. It keeps the threads more on topic.

Back to the original question..........that is one of 2 things.....
either a PH problem, or a nutrient problem. Are you checking the PH at all? And what are you using for nutrients, and how often?

notthecops said:
Back to the original question..........that is one of 2 things.....
either a PH problem, or a nutrient problem. Are you checking the PH at all? And what are you using for nutrients, and how often?

I cant tell by the pic what color the tips and margins are. If it isnt PH, I'd have to say by the look of it it was not enough air to the roots.

But it's hard to tell from the pic.

They look crispy as hell though. How close are the lights ? How are the Temps ?

If it was the lights, the leaves would actually be burnt. Due to the way the leaf has a crisp fold in the middle, this tells me that the plant at one point was taking in all the nutrients it could handle. The way the leaf tips curl inward, and have a slight brown burn, tells me that they were recently pushed past their maximum nutrient level. Therfore, it's either a PH caused nutrient lock out, or you just plain old overfed them.

Looks to me as an Magnesium deficiency (Mg). Try adding a (small amount) pinch of Epsom Salt to your feeding solution. I could be wrong, but I do believe you are using top soil from some local plant and garden store. The reason being is because they do not add magnesium to enrich it. (The catch 22 about garden or top soil, low magnesium). Bud require a lot of it, unlike the average garden flower. I like to use green sand myself (0-0-7). It also contains more than 35 trace minerals and lots of magnesium. It is also best to mix in to soil before you plant, but it can added as a top dressing.

Later,
Grim

Hello, Grim. Cool avatar you have there...;)

Latest posts

Back