Leaves dried out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Trip

Stoneheart :)
Reaction score
This afternoon I found 2 of my plants with all their leaves dried out, they where crunchy and fall off when I touched them ?I watered them in the morning and they where flawless...They are pretty young 2 and a half weeks.
The stalk and the rest of the plant seems ok...What could cause the problem and is it possible to rejuvenate em ?

What kind of soil do you have them in? Does it have nutrients in it? Did you feed them any nutrients? Are they inside or out? What are the temps?

If all the leaves have fallen off, I doubt that they can be rejuvenated.

Organic nutrients, normal potting soil (it's a no name brand), they are outside, temps are about 33C degrees, no extra nutrients. I had 4 more in exactly the same conditions and those are ok.
I think it's because of the mixture I use against spider mites (garlic, hot pepper, hand soap, water )I used it on all 6, but only these two got burned.
I'm a 'tard, without leaves they won't regenerate is it ?

Johnny Trip said:
Organic nutrients, normal potting soil (it's a no name brand), they are outside, temps are about 33C degrees, no extra nutrients. I had 4 more in exactly the same conditions and those are ok.
I think it's because of the mixture I use against spider mites (garlic, hot pepper, hand soap, water )I used it on all 6, but only these two got burned.
I'm a 'tard, without leaves they won't regenerate is it ?

No, I do not believe that garlic, hot pepper and hand soap caused this. And, JFYI IMO (LOL--how many acronyms can I use here?) this is not really an effective spider mite regime. Specifically, does the potting soil have nutrients in it? How old are the plants? You say "organic nutrients" and then you say "no extra nutrients"? I'm confused, are you feeding them or not? Are they seedlings or clones?

No, unfortunately, without leaves they will not regenerate.

Except the organic nutes (from manures, I mixed em from the start with the potting soil, even people advice not to do that from the start) I added no extra nutes, they are 3 weeks old, and they are from seed.
They can grow roots from a leaf but not grow leaves from a stalk. :| sad daddy day.
(and I have no clue what JFYI means until I do a google search ).

Latest posts

Back