leaves drying out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
i missed my 12 hour light session(in wk 3 flo) last night,so as i turned the lights on tonight i have noticed the plant looks like it`s drying out??!
any ideas?
my girl really looks like she`s on the way out.
no discolouration.

shuggy4105 said:
i missed my 12 hour light session(in wk 3 flo) last night,so as i turned the lights on tonight i have noticed the plant looks like it`s drying out??!
any ideas?
my girl really looks like she`s on the way out.
no discolouration.
Water maybe?

no not water,i give em water every day(300ml per plant)
i`ve just saw them this morning and the leaves have turned yellow at the tips,all the way back,is this an nitrogen def?

Your growing in soil right? Three weeks into flower? You water them everyday? Are you giving them any nutes?

yeah "TBG",i grow in soil,i give them bone meal-4-20-0,aswell as a boost of "big bloom"5-5-10,that`s it,any ideas?it`s definately getting worse!

Up top you said you water them everyday is this true?

shuggy4105 said:
Well this could very well be your problem. You should only have to water your plants once every 3 or 4 days. Are you giving them nutes with every watering?

no,not every watering but every second or so.
should i flush???

shuggy4105 said:
no,not every watering but every second or so.
should i flush???
This is what i would do at this point. Give them plain water. Be sure that when you water a few drops come out of the bottom of the pot. This way you know the water hits all the roots from top to bottom. You shouldn't have to water again for 3 or 4 days. As far as nutes go i would use them every other watering.

Latest posts

Back