Leaves goes down , dry leaves .. HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cristofor29

Reaction score
Hello guys , i am beginner grower and i have some problems
5 days ago i overwatered my plants , i stoped watering for 3 days , after 3 days you can see what happen...Please advice !

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 33
Could you tell us some details about your grow environment such as temperature, humidity, PH of your water, nutrients, etc.?

In your first picture, the plant in the middle and the plant at the bottom look like the leaf stems are turning red. That could be due to a number of reasons, one of which is nutrient deficiency due to the PH of your water being out of the desired range. What do others think? I haven't grown long enough to be an expert on plant problems.

PH unlikely, it's a weed, weeds grow. I have never worried about PH and don't know many people that do. Just here on forum. LOL

What the fk is so funny Wheelie,,Boco is trying to help this member,, You saying the growers on this forum are a joke because they check thier ph,,,and you know more then they do because you don't?
PH is important to all plants. Thats why you cant grow certain plants in certain areas of the country because of the make up of the soil.
I can take a fking weed and make it grow better then it does in the dirt with no help. Grass is one of those weeds that can be grown much greener and healthier in proper conditions. My yard is proof of that.
Tell that bullshit to some of these growers on here that's been growing for yrs and can definitely proof you wrong. This is a new member asking for help not some smart ass answer,,nor does anybody need you telling them they dont need to worry about PH on a pot plant because its a weed which is total bullshit. Yes you can grow your weed without doing anything but its not going to grow to its full potential,,,thats been proven by many growers doing side by side grows.
How about answering Cristofor29s question. Do you have an answer?

Last edited:
Totally agree. Make sure you check your runoffs PH because that's where a lot of the roots are. The medium can change your PH.

Last edited:
1st thing Is DO YOU HAVE DRAIN HOLES?
I would recommend is get them in bigger pots and new soil (are you in a peat soil) peat holds water too long.
I never like peat, had a lot of PH swings from growing in it also.

If you are feeding back it down to half of what you have been doing .Once plant looks better I would then increase the feedings.

Do you know how to let pots dry out and feel the weight before watering, helps to keep from over watering also>

Looking back now I too agree something is just not right with your PH most likely.

Crikey... wonder whut wheelie would do to yer pore ole Unca? My plants die from everything. Mostly digestion of peacocks. Or weed leprosy with warts.

Attack me all you want if it makes you feel better about yourself.

I had five small clones in my tent in 2 months ago in beer cups. I accidentally flooded one and decided it would dry on its own under the lights with the other 4. Today the four plants are 4 feet high budding and one flooded is about 8 inch's high. As one has said earlier holes in bottom of cup to drain or water them very little. Plants like to go dry between water cycles. Keep small plants far from the light as they are very delicate in their early stages. CHEERS!

Yep,,im sure Cristofor feels much better now. Problem solved..😁

Okay Weelie maybe i was a little harsh bro,, but it wasnt cool to say that ppl shouldn't worry about PH,, and that only ppl that do are on this forum. That sounds like your saying ppl who do check PH levels are being stupid.
If thats not what you meant maybe you can clear things up for us.

We are all friends here, even though we fock around a lot. Believe me, Hopper doesn't feel better about himself.....just keeping traffic flowing at a safe speed.

Thanks for your input Wheelie. Please continue.

It certainly is for and indoor grower. To be honest and support what wheelie said I don't think outdoor growers watch ph much.

6.0 to 6.5 is where I keep my ph. I have no lock out issues doing this. I don't really check my ph when feeding or giving water......been doing it so long I know what the ph is. I am in a soil less medium so I do check the ph at runoff and it moves around quite a bit. But, it really doesn't seem to effect the plant as long as I know what the ph is at the top. My 02 on ph.

If your growing organic you shouldn't have to worry with ph is my understanding. So i guess if your growing outside in the dirt you might not have to worry with the ph. I know i dont ph anything in the ground.

Not to fork the thread, but I'm curious whether anyone has done a side by side outdoor grow involving PHing the water for one plant but not the other? Hopper, you mentioned earlier in the the thread that your lawn is proof of a weed that can grow healthier with proper conditions. Along those lines, why wouldn't an outdoor grower try and dial in PH and other inputs? I get that mother nature has been growing herb outdoors without PH'd water, but curious whether PHing the water would actually lead to better results? I've never grown outdoors before myself, but curious.

Latest posts

Back