leaves hanging down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and when i checked on my plant the leaves were hanging down. the plant is healthy and i was wondering if maybe this is a result of not getting enough water.? any ideas? any help would be appreciated. i have 3 cfls booming out 8,oo lumens, they are posistioned like this. two lights at the top posistioned 3 inches to the side and 3 inches above, the other light is posistioned the same way but is shining in from the front on top but 3 inches away.

could be under water or over water if the soil feels dry when you push your finger into it then give it sum water and watch it rise again..

my plannt ***** up alot of water really quickly. the soil was dry today and i did the finger test.. i watered it with a cup and a half yesterday and it was dry already this morning. i watered it about 25 min ago and the leaves dont seem to have changed much yet

make a jay it will take time ..... sounds like its needs water thow... any pics possible ....

i wish i could post some pics, but when i pushed my finger about 3 inches down it was still really dry. actually this is the first time its happened to my plant
are the lights posistoned ok?

i think its under waterd. buy a moisture meter, it helps me out so much! a cup and a half isnt very much, i water 2 of my plants which are in 5 gallon bucktes half a gallon a day. sometimes a full one. they drink it all up too!

lights are fine, you need more water if the soil feels dry

the pot is about 6inches high and about 8in wide most likely a case of underwatering from what i have seen in these replys

the white hairs are starting to grow all over now!! still in early stages but hooray for me..

how tall is your plant? That pot sounds like it is too small.

Latest posts

Back