Leaves on one clone curling in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the courtesy flushes are working. Leaves seem to be flattening out a bit not all of them but somea and maybe the tiniest bit of tip burn on a couple but I think she’s digging the clean water I gave her twice already. Still didn’t get run off tho plan on giving her another drink tomorrow. Perhaps she is just taking the water in more than the other plants And guzzled down the nutes real fast instead of taking her time like the rest of the clones…anyway just thought I would thank y’all for the idea of thinning down the water. This plant is different than the others too as it’s my manifold experiment plant. Maybe manifolding causes them to drink more and take in nutes different…
I believe that once the leaves are hooked and clawing they will never fully recover only the new growth will look normal afterwards . I could be wrong but I have not had it happen in a very long time.
My Memory fades at times .

I believe that once the leaves are hooked and clawing they will never fully recover only the new growth will look normal afterwards . I could be wrong but I have not had it happen in a very long time.
My Memory fades at times .
I’m ok if they don’t recover. I learned a lesson on over feeding with new soil. The plant is still growing and the new growth looks ok. Maybe the curled leaves will eventually be gone but for now I’m letting them hang on. I really hope not to lose this manifold project tho…

I’m ok if they don’t recover. I learned a lesson on over feeding with new soil. The plant is still growing and the new growth looks ok. Maybe the curled leaves will eventually be gone but for now I’m letting them hang on. I really hope not to lose this manifold project tho…
Yep leave them they will still do their job and eventually wilt and die off

Latest posts

Back