Leaves turn purple then yellow.Whats wrong?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem here is that we are only guessing by what you have told us. We really can't come up with solutions without knowing more about your grow setup. You need to give us the details of what you are doing and what you have been doing up to this point. I know security is an ever present issue but the details of your methods will not give away anything security wise.

That being said, you could try to get some chelated Phospherous and make a foliar spray to use on them to see if they perk up. If that helps, it still doesn't solve the problem, but it does give you a direction to look at :)

i've been having excellent root growth with humboldt roots, root excelerator. good stuff, healthy roots.

you will get better results by making teas by aerating with air stone in jug, on air pump, than simply mixing it in your soil in raw form. i use all organic compost i make, and i have two separate mixes for veg, and for flowering.

15 years of grows ain't no newb, so whats different man? gotta be something you miscalculated in your soil when mixing. do you use one soil for veg and flower? do you flush on the switch to flower? what size pots? got good drainage? a pic is always boss to looking for help, but without one, we gonna need alot more info to help you. i'm still stumped on the part wher you say it regrows itself? that would be a light leak (i think) in your dark period, in which they will herm on you late flower most likely. < i hate to say that dirty dirty word, but we need you to help us to help you 70mopar...peace...

Ok I have changed it up. I just bought power wash for the bugs, and for nutrients and my roots I started maxsea, soluble mycorrhizae, and carbon max. Will keep u posted. Oh I guess power wash is th bomb for the little bugs. We will see.

Latest posts

Back