Leaves turning yellow..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamond7926

Reaction score
You seem like a very knowledgable group...so here's a question for you all!
What does it mean when the leaves are starting to turn yellow and curling at the ends? And what can I do to fix it (or not destroy the plants completely because of it) We have just started budding a week ago.
Thanks!

Have you started using ferts yet bro? the leaves at the bottom are probibly yellowing because the plants hungry and its starting to eat its leaves from the bottom to sustain itsself...

s if you have any pics that would be a little more helpfull. what are u feeding it also whats the temps in ur room and how much u water it.

Nute burn, maybe.

Check my sick guide. In my signature.

Peace.

Yeh check if any regrowth starts to have yellowing on the tips or anything then it would be nute burn do a flush should be fine.

Not sure how to post pics...but hopefully this works! This is what the leaves look like. It is only on a couple of the plants. The rest are fine...for now.
We feed them Plant Prod fert. 20-20-20. The temp. is 28 C (don't know in F. sorry) and water them every 2-3 days.
Just a note: We did have a problem with spider mites in the beginning when the plants were just "babies", but we treated them and they are fine. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
And to Unix...I'm not a bro but a sista :p

~diamond

HPIM3003a.JPG

HPIM3004a.JPG

Sorry Diamond my bad, from them pics id definitely put the problem down to nute burn, i would flush them then give them a few days and im sure they will start to look alot better, anyone other suggestions for her??
vbmenu_register("postmenu_106039", true);

I vote for nute burning also, I had that problem too after using npk, do it a flush or two and take it easy on nutes for some time, dude.

Thanks for all the help. I will give that a try. I don't wanna see my babies die--that would be heartbreaking!!:(
...and PLEASE stop calling me bro and dude!! I'm a WOMAN!!! Women do grow weed too! :D

diamond7926 said:
Not sure how to post pics...but hopefully this works! This is what the leaves look like. It is only on a couple of the plants. The rest are fine...for now.
We feed them Plant Prod fert. 20-20-20. The temp. is 28 C (don't know in F. sorry) and water them every 2-3 days.
Just a note: We did have a problem with spider mites in the beginning when the plants were just "babies", but we treated them and they are fine. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
And to Unix...I'm not a bro but a sista :p

~diamond
hey dont flush its mg def i had the same problem before check the tread my plant in mellow yellow and you will see i us epsom salt on a spray bottle a table spoon per bottle but since you are on flowering stage if you spray you will messup the buds so go directly to water you use to water the plants 1 table spoon per gallon and water as usable for two weeks and check your ph i bet that your problem you are having lockout make sure is between 6.3 to 7 optimun ph 6.5 slihtly acid for MG plants good luck and any help i am here check that tread and youll see o and no more nutes for a while

I still rekon its nute burn, mg def will cause the leaves to fold inwards them pics show yellowing on the tips and down the sides of the leaves its a light yellow to.. I know i spray my plants for mg def when the leaves curl not go yellow, they get yellow spots when i use to much epsom salts.

Latest posts

Back