Leaves upside down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottip

HOTTIP
Reaction score
I don't know why but my outdoor grow (6plants) 2 have some leaves that are turned upside down. They are growing in the same area and the same fertz and water. What am I doing wrong to these 2 girls

I have seen this some in my grows, but I haven't seen anything in literature that points to a correctable problem. It may be a genetc issue, or it may be just an anomoly that occurs randomly and will correct itself. If it continues, or gets worse and causes damage to the plant then you will have to look into it further. If it doesn't seem to be spreading and causing damage, I wouldn't worry about it. just keep an eye on it.

So, I'm just sitting here ripping my bong, and I got to think about this post.:D
And I was wondering since it is growing outside. It could mean that a storm is coming. Just like different trees do in the woods. But, I may be blowing smoke out my bong! :hubba:

load3dic3 said:
So, I'm just sitting here ripping my bong, and I got to think about this post.:D
And I was wondering since it is growing outside. It could mean that a storm is coming. Just like different trees do in the woods. But, I may be blowing smoke out my bong! :hubba:

That's exactly what thought popped into my head! :) This vision of our silver maple tree before a storm with all the leaves turned up to the rain!

Some how I don't think so, but I found it funny you had the same thought as I did. :D

Can you post up a pic? A picture is worth a thousand words....

Latest posts

Back