leaves yellowing after 30 days flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIXSIX

Reaction score
Well I hadn't been to my room in two days and when I left my two white russians wer doing great I have them under a 600 hps and they have been flowering for 25 days and have great ventilation with a in room air conditioner I manage to keep the room about 75-85 degrees I have them in 5 gallon pots with organic foxfarm and have fed them twice with phospherous booster 0-55-12 at about 50% the last feeding was probably 4 days ago and I have been there everyday except yesterday and today I noticed small yellow freckles and some of the leaves were beginning to get really yellowish in color these plants have just been getting massive could this be nute burn or lack of nutrients I'm in desperat need of assisstance becasue I hate to lose these beauties mate :eek: these are pictures frome about ten days into flowering I did not have my camera with today and they are an hour away so this is just some shots of the room peace

pic061806_8 (2).jpg

pic061606_4.jpg

It's normal for plants to lose leaves during flowering.
During veg, leaves (especially fan leaves) store nutrients for use during flowering. During flowering, as the nutrients are expended, the leaves have served their purpose, and wither and die.
This generally starts with the biggest leaves at the lowest branches and slowly work it's way up.

Some strains I've grown lose all their fan leaves by harvest time.

So don't worry, it's supposed to happen.

Yup, my bubblegum was almost bald by the time it was ready.

that is crazy I still have another 40-45 days of flowering left and there already turning it is really spreading fast that plant does have the most buds on it but damn the leaves are what it needs to eat right so why are they yellowing so soon no suggestions on nutes

Was the plant well-fed during veg?
When did you switch to flowering nute's?

Latest posts

Back