Led..BML 600 illumitex ns lumigrow pro 325

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You tell God to keep his *** outta my Garden. He screws to much **** up. Besides,,he is way to busy with the NFL right now. :smoke1:
Johnny you know Weedhoppers Atheist *** gonna mess wit ya. Lol

Ok, political name Is Coming Down:dancing:

That is a fantastic light, wow! Well done Techrons

I'll be getting my journal on my grow together, hope its worthy...

That is a fantastic light, wow! Well done Techrons

I'll be getting my journal on my grow together, hope its worthy...
Hi Dan..Thank you for your kind words..tho I wish I deserved them I am yet just trying to make the world a little better. I bet you grow will be top notch Dan.... I used to rely upon my nutes and lights to do all the work for me..I had zero patience and then I realized growing to just like the gym..I can't just take all these supplements and not sleep right or eat right..I can't take over indulge too much of anything. I.E. PK 13,14..I used to use the product for 3 weeks I would Max out at 25ml...I noticed if I kept the pk dose to around 20 ml for a week or less and nutes around 1300 for flower my plants have gotten 10 times bigger also I Do not believe Canna doesn't have enough cal mag in it to help with RO water or coco..my plants are much bigger with just 10 ml cal Mag 5-10 ml of silica blast..I am not saying less is more just the proper amount of everything is more important that just a few peramiters of a grow..tech

Latest posts

Back