Led flower light advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garge

Reaction score
I'm purchase new led lights for strictly flowering. I wounduring anyone has any experience with the led ficture
PHOTOBIO PHOTOBIO•M 600 Watt LED Grow Light and
ThinkGrow Model-H Horticulture LED Grow Light. The photo bio is a flowering spectrum only, well the think grow is a full spectrum. I'm up in the air o. Which one to choose. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

I have never seen that unit. Do you have that kinda cash to spend? Because you can get by with spending way less money.

Never have seen it in use....looks like it might be a blurple? Dont Know

Ya I'm a firm believer in you pay for what you get and the in investment will be worth the rewards. I flower 3 rooms on 3 week intervals. And with everyone being so picky it's worth having a better product. I have one frifri useing the think brand but he is yet to harvest so I dont have the number on production per watt.

Do you know What kind of yields are you getting per watt. I got 3 rooms right now with 4 1000 w in each pulling a average of 1.2 per/w and looking for comparable #. What about hamster?

Hey what's up Garge. If you want to see some very good info on leds. Check out MIGRO channel on YouTube. This dude runs some killer test on leds. Sounds like you are running your grow the same way i do. Except i do a 2 week rotation. Take care and let us know what led you go with. Later.

Oh,you could also check out Growmau5 channel on YouTube. He runs a few gram per watt test that are very good. Both these dudes videos are very informative. Later.

Area of your grow? ...Those lights you questioned about are inefficient compared to the new Quantum boards. Look into HLG lights...Cheaper..more efficient.

Latest posts

Back