LED flower room larry og

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emoticon-eating-popcorn-MH900437984.jpg

What kind of beer ya got in the fridge?

Wow , looks great . What will you have for actual watts in there? Good luck on your led grow .

Wow , looks great . What will you have for actual watts in there? Good luck on your led grow .

thanks for stopping bye MR1---each light is supposed to be equivalent to 400w---so theoretically the room went from 2k watts to 2400 watts---but is actually still under lit as the foot print from the LED's is much more narrow than the HPS

therefore---2 more of these lights would be appropriate for full coverage in this 4 x 8 tray

Should be a good show.

I too am tuned in, but with a big ole pipe full! Beautiful room Orange, so happy for you.

So, I am sitting here this morning with a nice cup of fresh brewed coffee with a nice little shot of Irish Cream just loading my first bowl ever of Larry OG. I took a test bud a few days ago and dried it. I took it at 8 weeks (as per Cali-Connections flowering times) to take advantage of that 60% sativa in her. It seems somehow appropriate that I am smoking my first hit of Larry while reading a Larry thread...

Your space looks great. I can't wait to see how your LEDs do. How big is your space there that 2400W keeps you underlit?

perfect timing thg---thanks for stopping bye---i call your larry og and raise you some cherry kush

to answer your question about being under lit---if you look at the pic with the LED"s on---you will see some shading on the floor on the tray between where the lights are shining---this is why i say i am under lit---no huge reflector spreading the light foot print---tray is 4 x 8

i may have actually mis-spoke and mis-represented the actual wattage but did qualify the comparison by using the word "thoretically"---as you know the lighting measurements of LED wattage are not equivalent to those of HID---so when i figure out how to compare apples to apples and i know what the heck i'm talking about---i'll get back to you

Let the show begin, looks good Orange.

Pink mojo! looking good. What is the distance from your plants to the lights?

hi RB---thanks for stopping in---canopy is all over the place---i have some lights as close as 6-8" and others as far as 20-24"

freaking me out having all that open floor space

Hey OS can you tell us about the lights. What brand? where you got them? what they cost? and what made you decide to make the big switch?
I ask because I'm considering doing it myself.

Hey OS can you tell us about the lights. What brand? where you got them? what they cost? and what made you decide to make the big switch?
I ask because I'm considering doing it myself.

all i can say about the lights is they are not available for sale on the open market quite yet---therefore no name, no cost, and i'm just a tester

made the switch cause of curiosity and just a leap of faith really---imo these things are gonna eventually take over the hid market----simple math really

stay tuned to see how things turn out with this run before you invest---there are many unsavory and crooked led manufacturers out there making false claims---beware

I`m on my sixth grow using LED`s. Think they do a great job and I too believe they are the way to go. Start up cost is high, but they cost much less to run. Not to mention the heat issues or lack there of. Must say that I have some heat issues during the hot weather, 85 + degree days. This is due to having my grow room very well insulated for winter time growing. Grow year round. Cannot imagine the heat issues with "hot running" lights. Need to add that my room is built in my garage, up off the floor. Inside is 7'x7'x7'. Use the back half to grow in. So my lights cover a 3'x7' area. Have 2 Advanced Diamond Series 300`s.

Latest posts

Back