LED grow light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luian98

Reaction score
Hey
I'm looking for some good LED grow light panel and I need some advice here. What LED grow light would you recomend me, something that doesn't exceed $350. Something like marshydro or supernova? Something that has veg and bloom mode?

Enviado desde mi SM-G9650 mediante Tapatalk

Any reason your going with 1500 and 1200 instead of 2 1500?
Seems it would be a more even light spread????
Just curious.

Any reason your going with 1500 and 1200 instead of 2 1500?
Seems it would be a more even light spread????
Just curious.

I bought the 1200 first to try out the brand. Once I knew I liked it I bought a better light from them.

I bought the 1200 first to try out the brand. Once I knew I liked it I bought a better light from them.
And it can switch to veg or bloom?? Or it is veg and bloom combined?

Enviado desde mi SM-G9650 mediante Tapatalk

Dam, I ordered the 1200 by mistake instead of the 1500. I need to stay away from amazon when smoking LOL

Missed the cut off, I can return it or just do what hammy does and run 1200 and 1500, from the grows I see it should work fine till I up grade to, who knows what will be available shortly.

Few months back i was looking for a good quality light for my 3X3 grow fixture.
After a lot of hassle I was still confused.
Then opted for Viparspectra V1200 to get started instead of wasting time in selecting the one.
Here's the Source to which i considered and got a genuine review.
So far it's doing great.
Hope it helps.
Cheers.

Ham, that thing needs a warehouse so as not to toast the plants! For most indoor personal use grows I think a light that is capable of being within 12-18 inches of the plant in flower is probably better. That's why I use 600 watt lights. In HPS, 600 watts was considered most efficient so that's what I used. When I moved over to LED I just found they worked best for me. I had a King 1000. Remember them? After the first grow I opened it up to clean it and found the board said right on it in nickle plated gold print 300 watts! Not saying they aren't good, lotsa people love 'em but I personally had a bad experience. That was my 1st ever led grow light so what did I know? Still got it as a matter of fact. Well, I let a friend use it.

Almost all LED lights are recommended to be at a 18 to 24 inch range over the plants I believe. And yeah I believe my 1500 King LED pulls under 400 watts. They usually use a number that is the equivalent to a HPS light. Not actual draw. I love my King LED Lights. For the money they kick ass.

I purchased a 1200w king led for my 1st led. Been using it for almost 2 months and I Love it!
Was using cfls which get HOT.
No heat problems with led

Latest posts

Back