LED grow light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you are calculating your electrical demand on your circuit / breaker. These LED lights are actually any where from 1/3 to 1/2 actual wattage than what they are labeled. so a 1k watt light would only draw 300 to 500 real watts. most home circuits are on a 15 amp breaker so to keep it safe, and cheaper on electric, keep your demand down to around 10 amps or 1k actual watts. You can usually find the actual draw in the paperwork on the light, or using a watt killer, you can plug it in and see the actual wattage. (watt killer's run around $20). they do not kill anything, they only gauge your wattage. good luck with your grow.

are you also following the recommended ?
Using tips
-Lighting Time setup: Vegetative Stage: 12-14 hours on; Flowering Stage: 9-12 hours on. Fruiting Stage: 7- 8 hours on
-Suggest distance above plants: 4.5-5.5ft. you also following the recommended :

I'm using the Mars-hydro LED, which is great, and I plan to buy two more Mars Pro II 1600W on Black Friday

I am not a big believer for Mars Hydro light. But i love the Pro II 80 have done for me. I got 210 grams from last grow. I think i can smoke for many days. :rolleyes:
Their green one called reflector light is cheaper than my light. I think you can consider this model.

I've seen someone introduce me to marshydro before, but I don't know how it works yet, so I'm going to buy it and give it a try, and then I'll let you know

So, which light you were using? Buddy? Can it work well? I finished my first grow with LED grow light( Mars pro II 80), i am very happy with the harvest. It also helped me saved a lot of electricity bill indeed.

I've seen someone introduce me to marshydro before, but I don't know how it works yet, so I'm going to buy it and give it a try, and then I'll let you know

Maybe you can try their new light, I saw they have white grow bar now, 600W can replace 1000W hps, I did not test it, so I don't know if it is true, but the pictures seem great
Bar-Ad2 - 副本.jpg

Maybe you can try their new light, I saw they have white grow bar now, 600W can replace 1000W hps, I did not test it, so I don't know if it is true, but the pictures seem great
View attachment 250937
they have 2 models one is 150 watts 134 actual draw the other is 200 watts 196 actual draw according to mars hydro

Hey guys I’m growing outdoors and am purchasing plants and seeds. Would the LED 1500 be efficient for starting my seeds indoors around march to have them ready to put outside in May? How many seeds/plants could one of these lights support till they are ready to go outside?

Hey guys I’m growing outdoors and am purchasing plants and seeds. Would the LED 1500 be efficient for starting my seeds indoors around march to have them ready to put outside in May? How many seeds/plants could one of these lights support till they are ready to go outside?
assuming youre talking about the KING 1500

Depends on what you want them to look like when you move them out doors. If you want 3 foot plants ready to become MONSTERS then I bet it might support 2 or 3 plants and you'll want to start them mid February. If you just want to make sure they are at the starting line before the season starts, you can do as many as you can fit under its rated space (probably a little more), and early to mid March would be a good starting point. Last year I had 36 small plants under an old Mars 300 before spring. They were in 1/2 gallon starter pots for 2 months and got to be between 6-16 inches tall. I could have done more, but I wasn't going for numbers I only kept 6 out of the bunch.

Hi Kentucky - be real interested to see how you go I grew out doors for many years ,since Ive been indoors I have tried to get clones under lights to go outside but they turn as soon as I put them out , Ive had some nice plants finish off but they rarely get over 2 foot tall , good luck I hope it works for you

View attachment 250937

i asked to be a tester and after giving them some info about me(like this site), never heard back from them. do you work for mars hydro? you seem to post about them a lot and on very little else...

View attachment 250937
Also, I’d warn other members against requesting to ‘try’ their new led. My email has been inundated with junk since I was stupid enough to ask to test the light...

Hi Kentucky - be real interested to see how you go I grew out doors for many years ,since Ive been indoors I have tried to get clones under lights to go outside but they turn as soon as I put them out , Ive had some nice plants finish off but they rarely get over 2 foot tall , good luck I hope it works for you

Its very important to pay attention to the number of hours there is daylight.
If you use 16hrs. light indoors then put them outdoors with only say 12hrs light they will think its time to flower.
If you're gonna put them outdoors, make sure your light hours are about the same as daylight.

Mars. Hehe
Well I'm no expert for sure but I seen enuff to tell now mars depends more on name than product.
I use King but there are many out there that preform as well or better than mars for less.

Mars. Hehe
Well I'm no expert for sure but I seen enuff to tell now mars depends more on name than product.
I use King but there are many out there that preform as well or better than mars for less.

True that. The age of budget-friendly LEDs is here. I love my KINGS.

Silly question probably guys but would love your input. I have a 5x9 room I want to grow in. I want to grow about ten plants plus have seeds going in seed cups to replenish at harvest time. Would three king 1500 led lights be efficient for this and would they support both the mature plants and the seedlings at the same time?

Latest posts

Back