LED grow light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you growing auto's? if you are growing photoperiod plants, you need a veg area and a flower area. the literature says one covers 4x5.6 feet but i am not sure if that is for just veg or veg and flower. i would say that should be enough lighting. might be a little too much for seedlings though.i'd start them separately and slowly harden them off when you get a few sets of leaves.

Yes I’ll be growing autos. So should I put the seedlings in another room with its own light?

QUOTE="oldfogey8, post: 1049599, member: 39758"]are you growing auto's? if you are growing photoperiod plants, you need a veg area and a flower area. the literature says one covers 4x5.6 feet but i am not sure if that is for just veg or veg and flower. i would say that should be enough lighting. might be a little too much for seedlings though.i'd start them separately and slowly harden them off when you get a few sets of leaves.[/QUOTE]

i would. plants seem to like t5 fixtures to veg under and they are pretty cheap. i have a 2 bulb 4 footer that i start my seedlings out under. i have also started seeds under regular cfl bulbs too. i just think you'd burn the seedlings under 3 1500's...

Yes I’ll be growing autos. So should I put the seedlings in another room with its own light?

QUOTE="oldfogey8, post: 1049599, member: 39758"]are you growing auto's? if you are growing photoperiod plants, you need a veg area and a flower area. the literature says one covers 4x5.6 feet but i am not sure if that is for just veg or veg and flower. i would say that should be enough lighting. might be a little too much for seedlings though.i'd start them separately and slowly harden them off when you get a few sets of leaves.
[/QUOTE]
i need to try some autos sometime. sounds like a nice way to have a perpetual grow going...

Yeah I’m anxious to try them. Be nice having a new crop every month if I plan it right .i need to try some autos sometime. sounds like a nice way to have a perpetual grow going...[/QUOTE]
i need to try some autos sometime. sounds like a nice way to have a perpetual grow going...[/QUOTE]

upload_2019-2-14_15-12-2.png

150W full spectrum LED grow light which have button to control the lights ,red,blue,full spectrum three modes for choose

I use the veg mode on my viparspectras. I use it from the time the seeds are sprouted until they are about 4 weeks old and then I switch on the flower and give 'em another week or so before I switch to 12/12. It keeps the plants squat and promotes lots of branching.

I use the veg mode on my viparspectras. I use it from the time the seeds are sprouted until they are about 4 weeks old and then I switch on the flower and give 'em another week or so before I switch to 12/12. It keeps the plants squat and promotes lots of branching.
I now have 2 vispectra 600 . I use clones so have not used the vege mode might give it a crack next grow see if it makes a difference

Few months back i was looking for a good quality light for my 3X3 grow fixture.
After a lot of hassle I was still confused.
Then opted for Viparspectra V1200 to get started instead of wasting time in selecting the one.
Here's the Source to which i considered and got a genuine review.
So far it's doing great.
Hope it helps.
Cheers.

Update - My last yield is 4.5 oz. And yeah, I'm using only single panel.

I like this one. Might be it for the other plants
Mars Hydro TS 1000, under the light, my plant grew really fast, something about this spectrum the plants really love!

Attachments

• TS1000-20190731143142.jpg
    TS1000-20190731143142.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Back