led grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris07

get the buckets out !!!
Reaction score
The start of my grow started 30 days ago but I am starting my jurnel now .

My grow consists of a 600x600 tent and one 240w led light and 4 ladys 2 nl and 2 ak47 all of witch are auto flowering garented female's am growing in biobizz soil

So far thay have bean growing fast and 3 weeks in the first plant (nl) starred flowering with good results I Will post pics soon as I diver out how to get them of my phone

Toke on guys chris

Rite I have got one pic up as my avatar but how do I get them up on this thred help

Chris

Right below the message box it a tab that says "Go Advanced". Click that and then go down and click "Manage Attachments". You will most likely need to resize your pictures. I use Paint--it is on virtually all PCs and is easy to use.

And, even femmed seeds are not guaranteed to be female. You are still going to have to watch out for males and hermies.

i have taken pic's with the phone so that would explain the size of the pic's

the seeds come from my frend in hollind he is a producer over ther he told me thay wore garented fem and thay are so that was luky lol but will bare that in mind for next time thanks kan thay still go hermie after thay have flowerd and if so whot do i nead to look out for

yes any plant wether fem or reg can herm<<look out for lil things that look like banans or lil balls forming <<herms wher about b4 fem beans wher,, but because your fem beans and all fem beans come from a hermd plant thers alwas a chance of it going herm,,EDITi bet ther herm frogs and dogs out ther,, hey i even read lady gaga was a born a herm ha its a weird and wonderfull world wee live in<<<<<<<<<<peace[j];)

stress is the main factor to a plant herming and some times the sole factor!!!!

jesuse said:
yes any plant wether fem or reg can herm<<look out for lil things that look like banans or lil balls forming <<herms wher about b4 fem beans wher,, but because your fem beans and all fem beans come from a hermd plant thers alwas a chance of it going herm,, i bet ther herm frogs and dogs out ther,, hey i even read lady gaga was a born a herm ha its a weird and wonderfull world wee live in<<<<<<<<<<peace[j];)

stress is the main factor to a plant herming and some times the sole factor!!!!

Lol....lady gaga was born female and is still female. Don't believe the hype....:p

Many historians believe that Calamity Jane was, however.

Plants can hermie at any time. The chances of them hermying depends on the methods used to "breed" the fem seeds. I really don't even trust fem seeds from reputable breeders.

That's sumthing to look out for In the future hemp goddess thanks for the tip

Has enayone had enay experience using tomato plant feed just a thot

chris07 said:
That's sumthing to look out for I'm the future hemp goddess thanks for the tip

Has enayone had enay experience using tomato plant feed just a thot

Your the future Hemp Goddess. :eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dam some one notest that I hate predictor phones lol

Latest posts

Back