LED veg tent..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hammy, my boysenberry is acting weird too with single leaves and somthing else i can't quite figure out. My I cookies is doing well too. Greenest of mojo for your grow as always Hammy.

hammy, my boysenberry is acting weird too with single leaves and somthing else i can't quite figure out. My I cookies is doing well too. Greenest of mojo for your grow as always Hammy.

Thanks Rose. It's like a reveg or something on the boysenberry.

Unfortunately the Boysenberry has some really strong "I want to flower now" genes built in and takes a minute to get back to a full veg state. Most times she isn't putting on true leaves until she reaches 12" or so.

She'll need to be topped a couple of times to keep her from getting too tall, but once she has reverted back she'll make some good babies.

Here is a pic of one I ran.

View attachment 1.jpg

Totally worth the trouble.

I've got one of these LED's on the way. planning on using it for veg, but am very interested in how they perform in flower. I know Rosebud finished a grow with them but has anyone used one all the way through?

Search Colorado's Finest LED grow on Yourtube. He is getting close to finishing a one plant 5 foot scrog under one light...

So far I see zero issues in flower and it's working flawlessly.

Thanks PJ.. Will top her when I get home Monday. I wound up having to go to The Tony Awards with my wife in NYC. Her girlfriend got sick and couldn't fly in to go with her so I had to bite the bullet and go with her. Not really my thing but it will be fun.

I think that is so cool you went to the Tony awards.... did you get all dressed up? Of course you did.... Very good husband.

I think that is so cool you went to the Tony awards.... did you get all dressed up? Of course you did.... Very good husband.

It was pretty awesome. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. And yes I had to wear a tux. I actually went out Saturday morning when her girlfriend called to say she couldn't fly and bought a tux. My wife has been looking forward to this for months so I couldn't let her down. As soon as I go through my pics I will post some up.

It was pretty awesome. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. And yes I had to wear a tux. I actually went out Saturday morning when her girlfriend called to say she couldn't fly and bought a tux. My wife has been looking forward to this for months so I couldn't let her down. As soon as I go through my pics I will post some up.

i bought a tux to wear for events while i was married---i slipped it in with her clothes when we divorced and she moved out---gave her the shoes---cumber bun and matching cuff links too :rofl:

i bought a tux to wear for events while i was married---i slipped it in with her clothes when we divorced and she moved out---gave her the shoes---cumber bun and matching cuff links too :rofl:

Haha...I don't think i have ever owned a tux. Rented them for both my first and second wedding. Felt nice to get dressed up though.

Nice it musta really been like the Kia commercial with Hamster on the red carpet in a tux.... you shoulda rented a kia soul for the drive...

Looking good there Hamster.

Hammy i just wrote a note to you in my led thread. You are the dude, and I am glad you are here.

Thanks MR1 and ston. Rose you are too kind. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back