LED veg tent..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Set up the LED in my 2x4x5 veg tent to try it out. Not sure if my 2 ladies in flower are opened up enough for the LED. To late in flower to do a good pruning. Will decide this weekend if doing the last 3 weeks under the LED makes sense or not. If I can open them up without too much pruning I will give it a go.

View attachment IMG_20140520_215810.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140520_215806.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140520_215801.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140520_215757.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140520_215752.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140520_215749.jpg

Right on Hamster, good luck with your led's.

Those pics suck. That's what I get for using an Android resizer and posting from my tablet. Will repost them tomorrow from a PC. Thanks for popping in orange and grower.

I don't think they are noisy Sawhse. They are quieter then the HPS, for sure.

Fixed those crappy pics. That has to be the worst app I have ever used for resizing pics.

They are looking really nice Hammy, how long will you veg? i have that boysenberry clone too...yummy stuff.

They are looking really nice Hammy, how long will you veg? i have that boysenberry clone too...yummy stuff.

Thanks Rose....the Larry OG's are ready to be flipped as soon as I know I have a viable clone. The Instant Cookie is close to being big enough to take cuts. As soon as I do and I get one with roots I will flip her. Cherry Mountain is acting weird and has slowed it's growth. Boysenbery has been throwing single leaves and is far off.

I've got one of these LED's on the way. planning on using it for veg, but am very interested in how they perform in flower. I know Rosebud finished a grow with them but has anyone used one all the way through?

Latest posts

Back