led vs. fluorescent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i like the fact that the studies show led it more light per watt but i still want a set of badboys t-5's the four footers with 6-8 bulbs maybe after the leds i got are used four a couple years being they last so long.

really i had no idea i thought that was him not fearing the police .

the dr is so funny, once he posted a pic of all the money he makes as a commercial grower, it took me 30 seconds to find his pic online, it was 205 million a pic the police took during a bust, so so funny.

check it out post 29 and 31
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=852334#post852334

OMG FFS sakes there its was a joke sometimes we all post a picture of something trying to be funny or what ever
like i would post or incriminate my self with a picture like that why not video a actual drug deal idiot ??
Oh please find the post where i said i made all this money myself oh please do Dman

OMG FFS sakes there its was a joke sometimes we all post a picture of something trying to be funny or what ever
like i would post or incriminate my self with a picture like that why not video a actual drug deal idiot ??
Oh please find the post where i said i made all this money myself oh please do Dman

money what money

Latest posts

Back