led vs. fluorescent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pj the first pic is day 21 under 1000 watts but if you like here is another under Gavita owe and a bud just for you :) and another but day 36 hordilux super blue MH/HPS in one bulb 3rd picture is 21 days in this post as well ,
I forgot i also run C02 might be a difference sorry i don't grow 60 watts but hey if you got the power to challenge me with 1000 watts or more please let me know again this fall i be running close to 20,000 watts if your in that league would be even better last picture is 2000 watts 70 plants

View attachment 115.jpg

View attachment img0947gw.jpg

View attachment D 24.jpg

View attachment D00035.jpg

View attachment !cid_0312012200a.jpg

imo---you be stinking up skullcandys led thread---with all due respect i checked in to see skullcandys led v florescents not your hps dank in totes dr.

tru dat orange sorry skull you get Ed Ross book your on your way Even Ed mentions LED's should be used as supplementary lighting but again what would he know right ???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P31l6tImo0A[/ame]

Leds have come along way in the last 6 years.........

Pj, some people on the internet post pic's as their own and they are not really theirs.

Yes they have and many others.... guy holding a cola in front of his face ring a bell?

your claiming that i am posting pics that dont belong to me ???? every pic in this thread i posted is my grow

IMHO.... lights are only 1 small part of the equation. SO many different factors are involved. There is no way a "my show vs your show" contest can be played out, 'specially on the 'net. Shoot man, it can't be played out hardly with folks livin' next to each other.

BTW..I'm high as heck and lovin' the apostrophe's haha.

bottom line, folks grow for many different reasons. Growing scenarios will greatly differ for each one. IE, personal use, an extra few lb's, or full scale production.

I personally know ALOT of growers, from the closet cat to the warehouse grower. Given the same pheno clone, you will always get different results. Most of the guys use basically the same type of light set ups, HID. So, you would think that the herb would be close to the same, and it never is. It never fails too, each person will claim there's is the best. Sigh. Gotta love pride.

It is too easy to slam someone else's method, I too have been guilty of that. But I have learned to respect what each person brings to the table, some bring a lot, some barley anything. You may learn what to do, as well as what not to do.

Both PJ and Fever have mad skillz that should be shared and respected. Each of you grow very different, and that is cool. The folks that are learning from you two, choose you because your specific style best suited their "growing application", be it space, money, heat issues.ext. So, no need to challenge, as it could never be proven.

STRAIN. imho..the most important factor in achieving high yields. Period. Some strains got it, some don't. Shoot man, pheno's within the same strain make a huge difference.
That is why I trip on yield bragging, too many factors.

Sorry for the ramble, been a while since I have been on MP.

IMHO....

STRAIN. imho..the most important factor in achieving high yields. Period. Some strains got it, some don't. Shoot man, pheno's within the same strain make a huge difference.
That is why I trip on yield bragging, too many factors.

i wonder if using nutes to get bigger yields affects the quilty of the bud as in more bud with weaker high vs. less bud with stronger high . any opinion on that .

i wonder if using nutes to get bigger yields affects the quilty of the bud as in more bud with weaker high vs. less bud with stronger high . any opinion on that .

I have never thought of nutes as something you use to "get bigger yields". I feed my plants because every living thing need nourishment of some kind. Nutrients are necessary just for survival.

I think what maybe you are asking is if each plant is only capable of producing x amount of THC regardless of its size, so that larger plants would have a lower THC content? I can say that in my experience the answer is no. I have had little 1 oz Satori plants and large 4.5 oz ones--they all produce about the same high, i.e. the bud grown on the 4.5 oz plant is not weaker than that grown on the 1 oz plant.

If this is not what you mean, could you please clarify it a little?

THG that was a perfect answer to what i was thinking . i guess i should have written it in a question instead of typeing my thoughts . thanks THG

Let's keep this civil....

I love healthy non-negative competetion tho so.....LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLEEEEEE!

LOL...Love the pics PJ and Dr. Fever.

Beautiful...Looks like you sprinkled something on that...Wonderful shot.. Boysenberry is very good looking.

Beautiful...Looks like you sprinkled something on that...Wonderful shot.. Boysenberry is very good looking.

rosebud I think p jammers sprinkled trichones on those leafs...
dam how did he do that .

love that frost on you Berry walker cross there PJ :aok:

Latest posts

Back