LED's for a 2x5 closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out migro you tube channel. theyre based in dublin. his current video on you tube is a comparison test of led lights they have the top 20 listed. im using the migro aray 240w + red in my 2x4 at the moment.

@Conn I watched that yesterday, great video. I've used his videos to help guide my purchasing decisions when moving from HPS to LED. I've been curious about his lights, cool that you have one in action.

well i waited and keep researching,..the bought 2 XS1500s and gonna go one more round in dirt,..the give NFT a go....

well did 50 grams dry better than my best grow with the 400 wt hps! lil over 7 oz dry from a bag seed grow that i bout killed 2 weeks into flower! been busy adding a veg room and collecting parts for a clone bucket and fixing to throw out the dirt and build a NFT set up!! got ome good strains to get some mothers going!

Also look at the Cocoforcannabis site's testing protocol. They test with par meter at various heights, where you can see the distribution
in various sized tents. I have gone from 600 watt HPS (well, still have it) to Mars-Hydro SP 3000. One per 2x4, two in 4x4. Plus I got a couple of them on sale, (and coupon from Cocoforcannabis site) for 309 each to the door.

Bubba

Also look at the Cocoforcannabis site's testing protocol. They test with par meter at various heights, where you can see the distribution
in various sized tents. I have gone from 600 watt HPS (well, still have it) to Mars-Hydro SP 3000. One per 2x4, two in 4x4. Plus I got a couple of them on sale, (and coupon from Cocoforcannabis site) for 309 each to the door.

Bubba
got my SP1500s 150 each threw amazon, there on sale for 129 right now!! bout same out put as a 300 but if one breaks i still got one till i get it fixed or replaced! very happy with them and look forward to even better results!

Final day of sale for the electric sky, just got one es180v3 for $280 n tax(orig.$420) from the sale and 5% coupon “growgreen”
From thegreensunshineco.com

Final day of sale for the electric sky, just got one es180v3 for $280 n tax(orig.$420) from the sale and 5% coupon “growgreen”
From thegreensunshineco.com

Nice light, like some other higher end brands they use unique LED combos that use less power for more than expected light output.
several advantages, less power used, less heat and the light can be even closer to the canopy, easing height restrictions imposed when tent growing.

Bubba

got my SP1500s 150 each threw amazon, there on sale for 129 right now!! bout same out put as a 300 but if one breaks i still got one till i get it fixed or replaced! very happy with them and look forward to even better results!
I use that same logic in 4x4 with 2 SP-3000. Plus, one is perfect for my 4x2 tents.

Bubba

The Mars Hydro TSL 2000 is another low cost high yield choice in 2x4 size tents. Of course I do like the idea of two of the 1000 as well or better

If you are after a Mars Hydro 2x4 tent please be advised. If you look on their site you will see two different 2x4 tents. on 60 inches tall one shorter, I think a few inches shorter. BUT if you put in their search bar 2x4 hydroponic tent, for the same price, it is 71 inches tall. I find things like that on other sites as well. A product flat isnt on there, until you put it in their search bar. Advanced Nutrients was like that a while back. Could be my user error, always a distinct possibility. I did just check out the tent thing though!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back