lefty here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
hey y a ll ! ive been busy w school and such decided to blo off today , probably should have went but oh well. whats up . everyone still in gro mode i take it . just started the rest of my nirvana trouyblemakers and affys. was going to wait but couldnt.im going to have to reorder for spring(seeds) i think ill order more of the same(affys and tms). mayb try something else too. any suggestions for an amatuer grower? hope alls well. thanx........................lefty

lefty said:
hey y a ll ! ive been busy w school and such decided to blo off today , probably should have went but oh well. whats up . everyone still in gro mode i take it . just started the rest of my nirvana trouyblemakers and affys. was going to wait but couldnt.im going to have to reorder for spring(seeds) i think ill order more of the same(affys and tms). mayb try something else too. any suggestions for an amatuer grower? hope alls well. thanx........................lefty
You might wanna try the AK-48 from Gypsy Nirvana www.seedboutique.com . Very easy to grow and doesn't mind nutes. ;)

Latest posts

Back