leftys hydroponic grow room (Building a hydro ebb and flow system)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just heard from someone that affghan type of weed is to the liking of a higher P.H.(?) is this true if not does anyone know the (tweeked) correct P.H.for afghani. ill stick w/ 5.5 to 6.3 for now ...............thanx .......lefty

hey all just wanted to update on my ebb -flo . plants are about 3 weeks old . doing well this system rocks. ill try and git some pics soon!

lefty said:
hey all just wanted to update on my ebb -flo . plants are about 3 weeks old . doing well this system rocks. ill try and git some pics soon!
Glad to hear that it's working well for you Lefty. Yeah, let's see some pics man!

i dont due pictures due to the barbies that seem to look through these things .nor do i git on a computer and talk shop at my gro sight , nor do i let anyone i no , no about what i due. its probably stupid to even talk online but i only gro 1 or 2 plants for my own personal stash anyway...........sorry no pics but u wont git evidence from me i wouldnt even think of pionting a camera at my plants or anything else that is illegal.sorry just rules i live by! i also like to go by the paranoid rule that says to me that anyone on here could be piggies hell the whole thing might b ran by them U NEVER NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GOOD PRACTICE IF U DONT WISH TO SLEEP ON CONCRETE SLABS W/ NO PILLOW FOR A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YA.DIG?????ITS TOO DAMB BAD THIS STUFF ISNT LEGAL.EH??????

lefty said:
i dont due pictures due to the barbies that seem to look through these things .nor do i git on a computer and talk shop at my gro sight , nor do i let anyone i no , no about what i due. its probably stupid to even talk online but i only gro 1 or 2 plants for my own personal stash anyway...........sorry no pics but u wont git evidence from me i wouldnt even think of pionting a camera at my plants or anything else that is illegal.sorry just rules i live by! i also like to go by the paranoid rule that says to me that anyone on here could be piggies hell the whole thing might b ran by them U NEVER NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GOOD PRACTICE IF U DONT WISH TO SLEEP ON CONCRETE SLABS W/ NO PILLOW FOR A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YA.DIG?????ITS TOO DAMB BAD THIS STUFF ISNT LEGAL.EH??????

geez... must be rough to live like that...

Latest posts

Back